New and need people to talk to about my marriage

angelgrad2007

I have never reached out for help like I am now. I am at a point where I need it! I don't think I'll leave my husband now or any time in the future but I need to vent to make it. I can't talk to family and friends because I don't want them to know our personal business and look at us differently. So many things have changed since the beginning. Is anyone out there?

I have never reached out for help like I am now. I am at a point where I need it! I don't think I'll leave my husband now or any time in the future but I need to vent to make it. I can't talk to family and friends because I don't want them to know our personal business and look at us differently. So many things have changed since the beginning. Is anyone out there?
original.jpg

You shouldn't have write this post. Now all the lesbians on this site will hit on you. So lame...