New back

welcome back minions GIF

Welcome back to the forums

Reactions: Lx
Hey!
Back after a long time on a newer account. Names Alex, New Zealand 31.

Alright let the bampot place “her” greeting

Alo luv, golly gosh you have pretity eyes luff

Can we hear ya say the word “six”? Hehe

I’m bampot, formerly known as Samantha-Wise lol

I’ll keep ya busy.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes lol! Crack up. Ive been on and off chat ave since around 2005. Was super young when I first got here lol. Ofc no body knew that 🫠 even pretended to be a completely different person for a couple years and was Admin of College chat lol.

Not going to drop past names - I've used leaving all that in the past. . I'm sure you'll all guess over time not that many people from New Zealand on here.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes lol! Crack up. Ive been on and off chat ave since around 2005. Was super young when I first got here lol. Ofc no body knew that 🫠 even pretended to be a completely different person for a couple years and was Admin of College chat lol.

Not going to drop past names - I've used leaving all that in the past. . I'm sure you'll all guess over time not that many people from New Zealand on here.
Quit the small talk

We wanna know:

Singal nort singal?

Lesbian, gay, half and half or straight?

Come on quit hiding in the shadows you’re only getting older hail.

PS - alex in wonderland lol welcome backers

Quit the small talk

We wanna know:

Singal nort singal?

Lesbian, gay, half and half or straight?

Come on quit hiding in the shadows you’re only getting older hail.

PS - alex in wonderland lol welcome backers

My first ever chat name was LimitedAddiction and I used to go in general chat. YEARS ago 🤣I was a kid back then. Anyway I can't really remember my other forums names 😜

My first ever chat name was LimitedAddiction and I used to go in general chat. YEARS ago 🤣I was a kid back then. Anyway I can't really remember my other forums names 😜
But some of you guys are familiar.

I remember one from 2014 and aha I keep rest secrete coz I still remember (I was the lucky one lol) hahah lol

Alright forum members hands off, my fling from 2014 has returned

Oh Alexander, you come back to me, I mean we, I mean me, I mean the forums lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lx