New Dude on The Avenue

TheGreatMane

Gay Chat Mod
Staff member
Hello Guys!
I am new here and enjoying my stay in the chat rooms and forums
I'm 22 years old and studying cybersecurity!
I also like video games and been playing starfield, don't make fun of me. It's not the greatest game but its a game where I can turn off my brain and just get lost in for hours.
I met great people already but gosh I wish I can just make one account for all the chatrooms and forums but all well, I can't.

Please don't be shy to say hi and strike a conversation, this is just a nice way of meeting different people from different places and perspectives!

Have a great holidays everyone!!!!

Merry Christmas GIF by Kev Lavery

welcome to the forums.

Are you jumping right into cybersecurity? what area interests you?
I been interested in cybersecurity since I was a kid, now im in college studying it finally, though I don't know exactly what areas there are with cyber, but im trying to get a job with a federal agency

pro tip: while it might all interest you...find a niche that you're good at or that actually interests you...you can be a jack of all trades in cyber security...but the amount of upkeep to stay current in any one area alone is ridiculous.

I work in OT Cybersecurity...and everything else in my spare time...

pro tip: while it might all interest you...find a niche that you're good at or that actually interests you...you can be a jack of all trades in cyber security...but the amount of upkeep to stay current in any one area alone is ridiculous.

I work in OT Cybersecurity...and everything else in my spare time...
actually now that im thinking about it, i have been fascinated in cloud security

Hello Guys!
I also like video games and been playing starfield, don't make fun of me. It's not the greatest game but its a game where I can turn off my brain and just get lost in for hours.
I met great people already but gosh I wish I can just make one account for all the chatrooms and forums but all well, I can't.

Please don't be shy to say hi and strike a conversation, this is just a nice way of meeting different people from different places and perspectives!

I am a pro at cyber security and those type of things.

Hello Guys!

Whats Up Lol GIF by Max
Merry Christmas GIF by Macy's
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine