New To Forum Old To Chat/ Mod Inquiry

Jarl Odinson

Hey, I haven't used the forums before, but I've used chat on and off for over 10 years. Have been in the flash version of Adult chat over the course of the week and there is absolutely no moderation there, it's rampant with all sorts of less than reputable material. I was wondering where I ought to go in order to apply to moderate that specific chat room?

Thanks in advance, Jarl.

Found out how to apply and who to apply to, but their inbox is full. Not sure if they're even active.

the site is updating to modern chat rooms and phasing out flash chats as flash wont be supported by adobe after Dec. currently no adult mods can access flash chat due to a glitch.

Kim the adult chat admin is away currently for a month.

Please consider using modern adult chat where there is a mod.

Hey, I haven't used the forums before, but I've used chat on and off for over 10 years. Have been in the flash version of Adult chat over the course of the week and there is absolutely no moderation there, it's rampant with all sorts of less than reputable material. I was wondering where I ought to go in order to apply to moderate that specific chat room?

Thanks in advance, Jarl.

Don't apply to mod Classic chat , iv'e been told the server update is way ahead of Flash ( which is ending this year) so no present mods accounts can be made back up , along with original mods.

:):)
Hello-and-welcome-wl014.jpg

Thanks in advance, Jarl.
Hello-Welcome-Picture.png