New update

tf head games?! i told you from the getgo that i had no time for you, yet you sat there in gaychat pining for me!!!
I knew you were a jealous bish , all this time pretending to be my friend , well fu and your mom and your sister and your job
and your broke-ass car and that sh!t you call art
Fck you and your friends that ill never see again
Everybody but your dog you can all fk off!

For the record there's been no update. Adult was reinstalled back on March 5th but it's still the same version as before. None of the other chats have been reinstalled in the last year or two, as far as their file timestamps go. Recently they added the addons that allow you to gift yourself and an updated version of the VIP addon...but those were back on Feb 15th by the looks of it.

I knew you were a jealous bish , all this time pretending to be my friend , well fu and your mom and your sister and your job
and your broke-ass car and that sh!t you call art
Fck you and your friends that ill never see again
Everybody but your dog you can all fk off!
you still cant have my dog... whose jelly now?!!!

you still cant have my dog... whose jelly now?!!!
Sassy Queen GIF by Rise at Seven

For the record there's been no update. Adult was reinstalled back on March 5th but it's still the same version as before. None of the other chats have been reinstalled in the last year or two, as far as their file timestamps go. Recently they added the addons that allow you to gift yourself and an updated version of the VIP addon...but those were back on Feb 15th by the looks of it.
You’re incorrect.

The new update is horrible md confusing to everyone I am it a mod but people thi n I am when a mod isn’t in and have nn ids ahiebrjnuse rhis room
Best translation attempt:

The new update is horrible and confusing to everyone, I aint a mod but people think I am when a mod isn't in and I have (no idea how to use this room)

() = complete guess

Best translation attempt:

The new update is horrible and confusing to everyone, I aint a mod but people think I am when a mod isn't in and I have (no idea how to use this room)

() = complete guess
I think that’s pretty close 👏🏻

I was vulnerable and questioning myself. The only thing I found in gay chat was @Bampot 2.0. I asked @Chopper who was the girl to go for and he said you were looking.

Little liar you found more than that. I still love you anyway.

fecking @Chopper yet again piling more work at my feet while absconding for weeks!!!

I'll have you working till your 90, right here on CA, how depressingly fabulous would that be? No no... no need to thank me, your welcome! :ROFLMAO:

You're free, welcome back! As so wonderfully noticed I have been absconding and now here I see you again, in the land of the free(less)

they must have deleted the update from there, then
I’m not clicking on that link, I was simply correcting the misinformation you posted. AC Mobile was, in fact, recently updated and that’s what the OP was referring to. Anyway, welcome back from your ban.

I’m not clicking on that link, I was simply correcting the misinformation you posted. AC Mobile was, in fact, recently updated and that’s what the OP was referring to. Anyway, welcome back from your ban.
;) it links to the folder in Adult chat where updates are placed for upgrades are made. if you change it from adultchat to adultmobile you'll see that you're right...Adult Mobile went from 4.1 to 4.2. I thought it was Adult "desktop" that they were talking about.

it wasn't a ban...it was ignorant

;) it links to the folder in Adult chat where updates are placed for upgrades are made. if you change it from adultchat to adultmobile you'll see that you're right...Adult Mobile went from 4.1 to 4.2. I thought it was Adult "desktop" that they were talking about.

it wasn't a ban...it was ignorant
Yes, I know I’m right. Also, just for your awareness, AC Desktop was also recently updated. Js