No clue wht category this is.

So not only did i loose my great-grandma two days ago i lost my uncle today. The different thing is i was with my uncle when he died. I'm sry if all i post is sad. I will try my best to post happier things. Has anyone else lost two family member 2 days apart? If anyone has any advice to help go through it?
Sorry for the loss of your uncle, sweetie. It is really rough.
I lost my aunt on February 12th, the family dog on February 14th and my grandma fell and got a fracture on Feb 15th and then she passed away the beginning of March.
Everyone grieves differently, it is ok not to be ok.
Maybe a grief counselor could help you? It is worth a shot. Family members could help with grief too. Try to take walks everyday, it could help clear your mind. Try to stay distracted in any way you can so you’re not in the dumps staying depressed.

I have been working with the elderly for the past 7 years so I’ve become numb to people passing away. Death is a natural process. Your family that has passed away no longer is in any pain. If you believe in God- they are up in Heaven looking down on you. They are now your guardian angels.

Something else that could help you is reading about the 7 stages of grief. A quick g00gle search is all you need for that. I really hope you take care of yourself. Self care is important so make sure you’re taking care of yourself. ❀️

I lost my aunt on February 12th, the family dog on February 14th and my grandma fell and got a fracture on Feb 15th and then she passed away the beginning of March.
Maybe a grief counselor could help you? It is worth a shot. Family members could help with grief too. Try to take walks everyday, it could help clear your mind. Try to stay distracted in any way you can so you’re not in the dumps staying depressed.

I have been working with the elderly for the past 7 years so I’ve become numb to people passing away. Death is a natural process. Your family that has passed away no longer is in any pain. If you believe in God- they are up in Heaven looking down on you. They are now your guardian angels.

Something else that could help you is reading about the 7 stages of grief. A quick g00gle search is all you need for that. I really hope you take care of yourself. Self care is important so make sure you’re taking care of yourself. ❀️
wow thank you. Sad thing was is that my uncle was shot. I'm trying to keep super busy.

wow thank you. Sad thing was is that my uncle was shot. I'm trying to keep super busy.
I am sorry to hear this, that is rough. πŸ₯Ί
Another thing that might help is journaling your feelings. I have done this several times for my grieving and it’s pretty therapeutic.
Also if you have any hobbies, doing something you love will help with the grieving process.
Time heals most wounds. Grief has no time table but every day will get better. You just have to believe. :)

I am sorry to hear this, that is rough. πŸ₯Ί
Another thing that might help is journaling your feelings. I have done this several times for my grieving and it’s pretty therapeutic.
Also if you have any hobbies, doing something you love will help with the grieving process.
Time heals most wounds. Grief has no time table but every day will get better. You just have to believe. :)
I've been trying to pick up my drawing hobby. Only thing is that i keep drawing my great-grandma and uncle.

So not only did i loose my great-grandma two days ago i lost my uncle today. The different thing is i was with my uncle when he died. I'm sry if all i post is sad. I will try my best to post happier things. Has anyone else lost two family member 2 days apart? If anyone has any advice to help go through it?
I'm so very sorry that you lost your uncle. May he rest in peace. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

I'm so very sorry for your losses too. May they rest in peace. ✌️ Peace be with you and your family always.πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Reactions: Kd.