October Selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I am not a nincompoop. :( i haven't done anything.... I just said i recognize the logo on your shirt.
Lol you're not a nincompoop. That gif is just funny to me so I put it as my signature. I think it also pertains to a lot of the people in general chat cause I'm a mod in there now a lot of those people are nincompoops. I appreciate you recognizing the logo on my shirt however :)

What are you on about?
nothing i got confused i meant to delete it. Sorry

Lol you're not a nincompoop. That gif is just funny to me so I put it as my signature. I think it also pertains to a lot of the people in general chat cause I'm a mod in there now a lot of those people are nincompoops. I appreciate you recognizing the logo on my shirt however :)
Np also sry i didn't know the gif was your signature i thought you were just putting it there as pat of your reply.

I have my contacts in!! Was going to try to do masquerade this year for the Halloween party but since my contact prescription are a little over a year old it’s a no go cause it’s still too blurry for me to see >: If anyone has any suggestions on something I can be with my glasses (I was thinking Velma from scooby doo tbh) lol πŸ˜‚ I really wanted to do masquerade but the eye mask I’d wear won’t go over the glasses. πŸ˜’
IMG-2739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.