Offensive jokes thread

saltandvinegarchips

Share your favorite dark or offensive jokes! Sensitive/easily offended people should probably close thread.

I will start with a few of my favorites:

My Grandpa said, "Your generation relies too much on technology!" I replied, "No, your generation relies too much on technology!" Then I unplugged his life support.
How do you start a footrace in Ethiopia? Roll a doughnut down the street.
Who was the best Jewish cook? *******
What do you call a feminist with a **** whistle? Optimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Share your favorite dark or offensive jokes! Sensitive/easily offended people should probably close thread.

I will start with a few of my favorites:
Your Breath STINKS And It's No Joke ... Neither Is Halitosis ... Goo-Goo It

the exorcist spit GIF
The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor
Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD
Happy Well Done GIF by Ansell

My Grief Counselor must have been really great at his job, when he died, I didn't care.

Old people at weddings kept telling me "You'll be next", so I started saying it back to them at funerals.

I still remember my grandfather's last words, "Are you still holding the ladder?"

When I look back on my life I think about all the people I've lost along the way, I guess I shouldn't have been a wilderness tour guide.

Why do the Scotts wear kilts? Because sheep can hear zippers.

Some people say I'm looking for sexual partners in all the wrong places, other people just call it grave robbing.

I tried to warn my friend about playing Russian roulette. It went in one ear and out the other.

Did you hear the joke about the baby with cancer? It never gets old.

You donโ€™t need a parachute to go skydiving. You need a parachute to go skydiving more than once.

My dad died when we couldnโ€™t remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to โ€œbe positive,โ€ but itโ€™s hard without him.

Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I have many jokes about unemployed people, sadly none of them work.

Why canโ€™t you get a book on how to commit suicide at a library?
Because you wouldnโ€™t bring it back.

What makes sad people jump?
Bridges.

Why canโ€™t Michael Jackson go within 500 metres of a school?
Because heโ€™s dead.

A man and a woman are walking through the woods at night when the woman says โ€œIโ€™m scaredโ€.
โ€œHow do you think I feel?โ€ The man replies. โ€œI have to walk back alone.โ€

Whatโ€™s the difference between a Lamborghini and a dead body?
I donโ€™t have a Lamborghini in my garage.

Why is it that if you donate a kidney, people love you.
But if you donate five kidneys, they call the police.

Where did terrorist go during the bombing?
Everywhere.

I love telling jokes about orphans. What are they going to do, tell their parents?

When does a joke become a โ€Šdad joke?
When it leaves and never comes back.

Why did two Asian parents have an Asian baby?
Because two wongs donโ€™t make a white.

Dark humor is like food
Not everyone gets it.

I think that about covers it.

Risking everything with this:

Don't be racist; racism is a crime; and crime is for black people.
Oh my god.
And I thought I had scraped the bottom of the barrel when I made a necrophilia joke.

But I can beat it.

So I painted my laptop black, hoping it would run fasterโ€ฆ Now it doesn't work.

How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't. They arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being black.

What's a word that white people can call white people, but black people can't call black people? Dad.

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.

This has been episode 2 of "OMG! Did She Really Just Say That?"

Oh my god.
And I thought I had scraped the bottom of the barrel when I made a necrophilia joke.

But I can beat it.

So I painted my laptop black, hoping it would run fasterโ€ฆ Now it doesn't work.

How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't. They arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being black.

What's a word that white people can call white people, but black people can't call black people? Dad.

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.

This has been episode 2 of "OMG! Did She Really Just Say That?"
...ok you win lol