Ok y’all what tanks would be much better if refit with todays tech?

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

just any tank from history what one would be perfect if refit with todays tech and why please answer below

I’d personally like to see MAUS refit with Todays tech armor and everything and maybe amphibious it would have potential if refit after all it still holds record of heaviest armored and biggest tank ever built

Although the Tog 2 if refit with todays tech could be interesting and it would have enough room for more than one weapon onboard as well as some anti air guns and maybe turbine engines

Hmm the Doomturtle tank had potential but it never got to fufill its pu because they already broke through the fortifications

Thats i think you thought what you spoke you walked then he went where did he didnt think tanks you because you shouldve i think i did because you tanks thought you sang the young terrible awful you didnt do what i thought. Does that make sense because idk how to phrase it

tumblr_n13pwycrMt1rgptwko3_500.gif

tachikoma from ghost in the shell of course, of course 💁🏼‍♀️

I doubt it any sort of relationships in a combat zone That involve roman interactions are forbidden as troops have to be on their toes and if you got another female soldier pregnant while in a tank when supposed to be on battle you could be courtmartial