Peanut Butter Battles

Which Peanut Butter Do U Like More????

• Total voters

babydolla

Gold Member
which peanut butter do u prefer???

are u a mentally sound person / thing, & like ur peanut butter smooth??

or,

are u a complete psychopath, & prefer ur peanut butter to be chunky??

which is better, & why???

YOU decide ~

🥜

not liking peanut butter is worse than liking chunky peanut butter,

ppl that like chunky, sure theyre sick in the head;
but at least they still enjoy peanut butter of some kind, even if it's the gross kind 😝

not liking peanut butter is worse than liking chunky peanut butter,

ppl that like chunky, sure theyre sick in the head;
but at least they still enjoy peanut butter of some kind, even if it's the gross kind 😝
I’m double fucked then. 😂. I like peanut butter on a pb &j sandwich but the chunky kind 🤪🤣

the kind of people that prefer chunky peanut butter over smooth

xi-putin-kim.jpg

@Ness_eb or @H.R. PufnStuf,
can one of u pls move this thread to general???

that way it cant get derailed with some irrelevant nonsense like, IDK, eggs or gender politics...

i would rly it appreciate it babes, this is the great debate about which peanut butter is better & why those that prefer chunky peanut butter need to get help...

🥴

@Ness_eb or @H.R. PufnStuf,
can one of u pls move this thread to general???

that way it cant get derailed with some irrelevant nonsense like, IDK, eggs or gender politics...

i would rly it appreciate it babes, this is the great debate about which peanut butter is better & why those that prefer chunky peanut butter need to get help...

🥴
The debate forum might be an appropriate place for it.

Also, I have no intention of detailing your thread with eggs, but what about the people who put bananas on their peanut butter sandwich?? Is this an appropriate place to express such a concern? I vote yes.

The debate forum might be an appropriate place for it.

Also, I have no intention of detailing your thread with eggs, but what about the people who put bananas on their peanut butter sandwich?? Is this an appropriate place to express such a concern? I vote yes.

yes absolutely so...

i vote all things peanut butter are relevant to discussion / debate / hate,
bc no matter wat u mix ur peanut butter with, ur going to prefer one over the other always!!!!

debate forum would be good too babes 👍🏼👍🏼
(either or is fine, @Ness_eb / @H.R. PufnStuf)

Can't have real peanut butter anymore since i was 22. BUT i do use a product called WOWbutter. Looks, smells, taste, and feels like real peanut butter but very safe tho. So smooth than lol.

Smooth all the way for me. Thoughts/comments on the combined PB&J in the same jar? I've never felt a strong desire to try it, so I have avoided it.

Thoughts/comments on the combined PB&J in the same jar?

thats blasphemy,

wat if u want more jelly / jam than peanut butter, or more peanut butter than jelly / jam???

wat if the quality of the jelly / jam isnt on-par to the jelly / jam u buy separately????

this is an abomination created by communists to eliminate choice & free will 💁🏼‍♀️