Performance help

ShishuL

I’m 26 but my erections are softer and shorter. Lately it’s hard to even to get an erection. I can masturbate for hours without getting hard at all. The only time I get hard is when I’m about to climax but then gets soft immediately. What can I do for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m 5’6” at 130lb. Don’t workout much but I do have a physically demanding job.
Get some cardio into your daily routine. Perhaps incorporate mild weight lifting. Get good sleep and drink plenty of water. You’re still very very young and it’s probably (more than likely) all in your head. A lot of the time when someone is self conscious and lacks confidence it can affect sexual performance.

Feeling better about your overall appearance will change a lot of things. If you’re masterbating and constantly thinking “I’m not gonna get hard” you’re ultimately sabotaging yourself and the mind is very powerful. Don’t overthink or over stress the body and mind!!

I’m 26 but my erections are softer and shorter. Lately it’s hard to even to get an erection. I can masturbate for hours without getting hard at all. The only time I get hard is when I’m about to cum but then gets soft immediately. What can I do for this?
If this was me I’d become clinically depressed.

Try some coffee trying some black tea or green.

Lemons, oh yes, that’ll wake up her senses - half a fresh cut lemon in a glass of water.

In any case, your prostate no good or there’s a blockage somewhere.

Go to doctor, ask for scans.

If any of these suggestions helps you, I expect payment by pictures. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Erectile dysfunction (ED) in young men: is ED in your 20s normal?
Studies have found that more young men report erectile dysfunction (ED) today than in previous decades and generations. That might be due to increased awareness of ED, thanks to more effective treatments, not an organic increase in ED from some other cause. But if you’re a previously healthy guy in his 20s who is experiencing ED, it could signify a more serious health condition. A healthcare provider can help you know for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m 26 but my erections are softer and shorter. Lately it’s hard to even to get an erection. I can masturbate for hours without getting hard at all. The only time I get hard is when I’m about to cum but then gets soft immediately. What can I do for this?
You taking anti-depressants?
Also, learn where the clit is.. That'll boost your performance.

With a physically demanding job you could be putting focal pointed stress of the nervous system. Are you having overall body pain everyday from the job? There are nerves in the legs, groin, and back that impact the pen is.

Sounds to me like it’s due to your job. So sounds stress related but that’s just my view. Being in a demanding job myself I know it’s difficult to find time to wind down etc - saying that politely, and even to relax and chill.

The fact that you clearly imply you can ‘finish’ also tells me there’s no problem climaxing, it’s getting you started so I would try blocking out whatever’s bugging you, even if it’s something silly.

Hope it helps pal. Kudos for speaking out.

You taking anti-depressants?
Also, learn where the clit is.. That'll boost your performance.
No, I don’t take any medications. As for the advice not sure which clit you are referring to.
With a physically demanding job you could be putting focal pointed stress of the nervous system. Are you having overall body pain everyday from the job? There are nerves in the legs, groin, and back that impact the pen is.
My work is warehousing so it’s not that bad and I do love my place of employment. Most of the time is really keeping stamina rather than raw strength.
Sounds to me like it’s due to your job. So sounds stress related but that’s just my view. Being in a demanding job myself I know it’s difficult to find time to wind down etc - saying that politely, and even to relax and chill.

The fact that you clearly imply you can ‘finish’ also tells me there’s no problem climaxing, it’s getting you started so I would try blocking out whatever’s bugging you, even if it’s something silly.

Hope it helps pal. Kudos for speaking out.
Appreciate the concern. I don’t feel my job is the problem as I don’t usually take work home metaphorically or otherwise.

Sounds more like it’s Erectile dysfunction which nobody where will be able to help with. Best to see a urologist. That’s unfortunate sorry my guy.

No you may not take work home otherwise but sub consciously you may do. You may not of course as every man is different.

Talking for similar experience.

What I’m hesitant to go to a doctor is the cost of diagnostics and any procedure it might have.
its unfortunate you dont live in a country with universal health care. Lots of things can be helped/fixed with diet. Try eating a lot of water melon, cucs and gourds etc especially the water melon, its great to get blood flowing to the area you need it to -- which is very important for men on a mission.