Petition to rename mod complaint forums, kangaroo court

Bread.

Gold Member
kangaroo court

noun​

1. A mock court, especially one hastily improvised or irregularly conducted.
  2. A court characterized by dishonesty or incompetence.
  3. A judicial or quasi-judicial proceeding, or a group which conducts such proceedings, which is without proper authority, abusive, or otherwise unjust.

LOL
dislike no GIF by Capital Cities

Last edited:
If you ask me mod complaints should not exist at all.
After all, it is clear to me that places like this were not designed to be democracies.
Chat site is a pure example of Autocracy.

Clans will clash and only fools will rush in ( thinking otherwise )

Not that this is a solution - people will complain about kicks all over topics.
But yeah, the whole forum is one huge battleground where complaints and revenge grow exhaustingly huge against the people who work hard to keep this place for us all.

It's like crazy...

You were being inappropriate in your own ss and izaya called you out on and YOU instigated him (according to you) by calling him short and then tried to say he started the instigating when according to your time line you insulted him first 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like how reiko still says I instigated him, and ignored the 3 ss before I said "short man energy"

SS that shows him sharing banned word ss with joker, a person that stalks me. So he can have SS to harass me.

Ss that shows him calling me a "backseat moderator".

But me replying is instigating LOL they're so full of it.

Not one person in that thread addressed the actual harassment and accusations of pedophilia.

Kangaroo Dundee Australia GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Have you ever heard the tale of the boy who cried wolf? Its a story about how someone lies and lies and lies until nobody believes him anymore. You should try reading it.

You instigate constantly and break rules all the time and needle at literally every mod. Theres not a single mod on vgc that youve not had issues with and I’m pretty sure that goes back years.

Your opinions and complaints are not respected because you are not respected. You say in chat that you only respect people who have earned your respect. Well bread you have earned nothing but contempt and ire.

Your beef with Reiko was because she posted a picture of YOU saying the N word so you turned it back and threw a bitch fit she didnt censor you. Izaya said it was weird you talk to underaged female users and YOU accused him of calling you a pedophile. YOU constantly pick fights with me in vgc and I ignore you cuz youre pathetic and not worth the attention you so desperately crave. I also remember when YOU posted a literal ****** doc that was what 60 pages of former mod Sean’s supposed slights against you?

Now let us examine the commonalities in all this. You over the course of years vs various mods of the chatroom you plague. Could every mod ever be an incompetent buffoon out to get you? Or are you just the problem?

Have you ever heard the tale of the boy who cried wolf? Its a story about how someone lies and lies and lies until nobody believes him anymore. You should try reading it.
No lies have been posted ever. All my accusations are backed with screenshots.
You instigate constantly and break rules all the time and needle at literally every mod. Theres not a single mod on vgc that youve not had issues with and I’m pretty sure that goes back years.
Lie.
I don't have issues with miss mushroom ever.
I didn't have issues with niz ever
I didn't have issues with nekro ever
I didn't have issues with spleeny ever
I never had issues with taco ever
I didn't have issues with Jason until he started simping Paige and ratchet.
I didn't have issues with Johnny until he ignored soups doxxing and stalking.
I didn't have issues with LostCause until she decided to say that I photoshopped screenshots. I even ranked her #1 mod.
I didn't have issues with glob until he ignored soups harassment.
Sean has always been harassing me since he's a little cuck who is upset girls talk to other people.

The only mods I have made complaints of are the ones breaking rules.

I know this might sound shocking to you but it's the reason i've not made a mod complaint about you. Even though we've had beef for 4 years because you're a simp. I try to address the issues with the admin first before I make a complaint.

Your opinions and complaints are not respected because you are not respected. You say in chat that you only respect people who have earned your respect. Well bread you have earned nothing but contempt and ire.Your beef with Reiko was because she posted a picture of YOU saying the N word so you turned it back and threw a bitch fit she didnt censor you. Izaya said it was weird you talk to underaged female users and YOU accused him of calling you a pedophile. YOU constantly pick fights with me in vgc and I ignore you cuz youre pathetic and not worth the attention you so desperately crave. I also remember when YOU posted a literal ****** doc that was what 60 pages of former mod Sean’s supposed slights against you?
Lies. Her posting the nword was a week ago.

She got on my by side and soon as she started dating you and listening to your stupid opinions and then also making snarky comments about me dating children, which is also a lie.

Now let us examine the commonalities in all this. You over the course of years vs various mods of the chatroom you plague. Could every mod ever be an incompetent buffoon out to get you? Or are you just the problem?
You do realize the mods that are elected out of a cesspool of mostly troll users? And there is no standards for becoming a mod other than you have to be friends with them?

Or do I need to you remind you of all the obscene **** you posted prior to becoming mod.

baby kangaroo GIF by Nat Geo Wild

No lies have been posted ever. All my accusations are backed with screenshots.

Lie.
I don't have issues with miss mushroom ever.
I didn't have issues with niz ever
I didn't have issues with nekro ever
I didn't have issues with spleeny ever
I never had issues with taco ever
I didn't have issues with Jason until he started simping Paige and ratchet.
I didn't have issues with Johnny until he ignored soups doxxing and stalking.
I didn't have issues with LostCause until she decided to say that I photoshopped screenshots. I even ranked her #1 mod.
I didn't have issues with glob until he ignored soups harassment.
Sean has always been harassing me since he's a little cuck who is upset girls talk to other people.

The only mods I have made complaints of are the ones breaking rules.

I know this might sound shocking to you but it's the reason i've not made a mod complaint about you. Even though we've had beef for 4 years because you're a simp. I try to address the issues with the admin first before I make a complaint.

Lies. Her posting the nword was a week ago.

She got on my by side and soon as she started dating you and listening to your stupid opinions and then also making snarky comments about me dating children, which is also a lie.

You do realize the mods that are elected out of a cesspool of mostly troll users? And there is no standards for becoming a mod other than you have to be friends with them?

Or do I need to you remind you of all the obscene **** you posted prior to becoming mod.

baby kangaroo GIF by Nat Geo Wild
you realise they're too mentally unwell to comprehend what you're posting. The people who are allowed to be mods and admin on this chat site vote each other in. They're all trolls. I have yet to see ANY who have implemented the rules impartially and fairly to all ********. They like to gaslight, troll and harass to get a reaction, which they then descend on in a mentally deranged feeding frenzy. Trying to reason with them or appeal for any rational implementation of the rules is a complete waste of your time.

jon stewart charleston GIF by gifnews
Am I right?

But seriously, this forum isn't a court. If anything it would be more of a drumhead trial, complete with cynical mob ready to pillory. Owners manual says have at least 2 inches thick skin or warranty void.

Last edited:
Could be like other sites and have all kick/ban enquiries dealt with entirely in private and then there's no transparency whatsoever

Can't resist:

A mock court
This isn't a court

one hastily improvised or irregularly conducted.
Hasn't this place been around for 20+ years, and is regularly updated? Therefore not hastily improvised/irregularly conducted

A court characterized by dishonesty or incompetence.
This isn't a court and for the most part staff are honest and competent

A judicial or quasi-judicial proceeding, or a group which conducts such proceedings, which is without proper authority, abusive, or otherwise unjust.
Complaints about kicks or bans on an internet chat site aren't judicial. Neither are they quasi-judicial proceedings. This place is a private entity and the "proper authority" consists of the ownership and the staff of the site. There isn't any significant abuse of complainants by staff. Whether something is unjust is subjective and there is a proper appeals process in place Mods > Admins > CM.

To quote you: OWNED!

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

You can close this now @Finn2.0

you realise they're too mentally unwell to comprehend what you're posting. The people who are allowed to be mods and admin on this chat site vote each other in. They're all trolls. I have yet to see ANY who have implemented the rules impartially and fairly to all ********. They like to gaslight, troll and harass to get a reaction, which they then descend on in a mentally deranged feeding frenzy. Trying to reason with them or appeal for any rational implementation of the rules is a complete waste of your time
Let's not conflate actual tards and schizos. They know what they are doing. They're Bigots.
Could be like other sites and have all kick/ban enquiries dealt with entirely in private and then there's no transparency whatsoever
and that's why those private sites don't grow past 20 active users. You call this transparency? Where is the transparency because I don't see it. Transparency would be acknowledging a complaint, setting standards, holding accountability and responding to what was done to resolve the complaint.

You know... Like a court

Can't resist:

This isn't a court
Do you guys not govern the users of this site ?Are you retarded?
Hasn't this place been around for 20+ years, and is regularly updated? Therefore not hastily improvised/irregularly conducted

This isn't a court and for the most part staff are honest and competent
A mock court. You guys aren't even honest about your circlejerking
Complaints about kicks or bans on an internet chat site aren't judicial. Neither are they quasi-judicial proceedings. This place is a private entity and the "proper authority" consists of the ownership and the staff of the site. There isn't any significant abuse of complainants by staff. Whether something is unjust is subjective and there is a proper appeals process in place Mods > Admins > CM.
Private and proper authority is a bunch of bigots with a hush policy.

It's not subjective when STAFF violate the same rules they supposedly uphold. It's called bigotry.

>CM

I have better chance of Nicky Minaj responding to my DM than CM responding to anything much less an "appeal"

selfie kangaroo GIF by State Champs