Photography skills

I'm not a pro but I try to improve my skills. I found cool software for photo editing Luminar NO LINKS IN POSTS It offer more than 70 tools for image retouching and creative effects and it is good alternative for photoshop. Luminar’s filters range from basic exposure and contrast adjustments to smart filters powered by artificial intelligence (AI). With its help my photos look like pro.
pexels-photo-2693529.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a pro but I try to improve my skills. I found cool software for photo editing Luminar NO LINKS IN POSTS It offer more than 70 tools for image retouching and creative effects and it is good alternative for photoshop. Luminar’s filters range from basic exposure and contrast adjustments to smart filters powered by artificial intelligence (AI). With its help my photos look like pro.
The picture is beautiful. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely day. God bless!

You literally took a stock photo and put a crappy ad with it. It hasn't even been edited. And looking at your history, seems like you do an awful lot of advertising... πŸ€”