Please allow me to introduce myself...

Andy*

Please allow my to introduce myself...
I'm a man of not so much wealth...but I do have taste...
( To paraphrase a famous song )

Hello all ,
I enjoy conversation and meeting others...
That said...
Campfire smoke...hiking and the forest is a great attraction.
As is reading a favorite book in a comfy chair with a good drink at hand.

Looking forward to chatting with and meeting others...
I wish you all the best.
Andy
*Conversation edited in for the original term chat...as I haven't used a "chat" forum.....

Last edited:
Hey Andy welcome to Forums. Hope you like it here. We are mostly cool and chill people. 😸

Last edited:
Welcome Andy*
♫♪
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
♪♫

Welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or another staff member. Nice RS reference, btw 👌🏻

Welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or another staff member. Nice RS reference, btw 👌🏻
Thank you for the welcome TheDifference.
I will ask for sure , if the need arises.
Led Zeppelin , The Rolling Stones and Janis Joplin are favorites of mine...
Andy

Glad you like it, the more you put into it the more fun you'll get from it. :)
Agreed for sure.

That said...
Being one of the new guys here...its kinda like going to a party of close friends...I don't want to be "that guy" who has a lot of nothing to say...or...disturbs the dynamic of what is going on.
Plus....
Its better to be thought an idiot...than open my mouth ( or type ) and prove it...:D

I try to respond to threads with what hopefully seems like a smart or smartass answer , which ever is better .
Andy

I think sometimes people confuse the forum with chat. They really are different. The forum is a place more for information and for the staff to help people resolve problems. And the chat rooms are places more for, well, chatting.

If you are looking for more of a “party” type atmosphere I would say check out some of the many chat rooms here. Just my 2 cents. ✌️