Please help me ban Kuro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baked Potato

yall we need this guy banned. His name is keusioryn on Avenue, Acxade on Snapchat, and Kurocatue on Discord.
He forced my friends to carve his name into their skin with knives and threatened to leak their nudes if they refused. I can send proof to the admins. I’ll update when I get more information

@Baked Potato Hi there.

This person has been dealt with, and is now on the ban awaiting list till our admin is free, after all admins are humans as well and they cannot be online 24/7 and will be kicked everytime he's back in the room.

Don't get into "gory" details please, as this is a 13+ forum and can be read by everyone.

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo
I'm not sure if it's necessary for the admin to answer this one, as that person has been put on THE list.
If this can be closed it'll be appreciated :}

I apologize for the details, but I wanted to make sure he gets the highest punishment possible. Like on everything. My friend nearly ended her own life because he told her to. And when I confronted him he just offered me some nudes that he leaked from these girls and began trying to justify himself. If it’s possible I want authorities involved

I apologize for the details, but I wanted to make sure he gets the highest punishment possible. Like on everything. My friend nearly ended her own life because he told her to. And when I confronted him he just offered me some nudes that he leaked from these girls and began trying to justify himself. If it’s possible I want authorities involved
@Honeycomb closing for you, let us know if you have more to add, Elysian ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.