Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but why the message about saving ID for law enforcement... is it illegal to chat on session. We keep all our chats to 18+ because of all the pedo **** that is the site
If you didn’t post anything illegal you're safe. You was banned for violating site rules. Please be patient and wait for the admin πŸ™πŸ»

Good day I was banned and told my iP could be used for possible law enforcement... I was using a session ID but always put 18+ ... why was I banned
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Lover of wot?

Happy Laugh GIF by Prajakta  Koli

oh it gets worse, I left Boys Chat at 8 pm my time got kicked like many hours later cuz I tried to log back in just cuz I told a troll to go kill himself? omg omg omg some mods need to re evaluate or just not fukking talk to me no mo
1. Telling people to β€œkill yourself” isn’t acceptable behavior anywhere on this site

2. This is a thread about an adult chat issue feel free to make your own thread or message the boys chat admin.

πŸ™πŸ»

FROM ADMIN.......................... POSTING SESSIONS LINKS WILL GET YOU >>>BANNED<<< then the link deleted <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NO LINKS no links NO LINKS no links NO LINKS no links NO LINKS no links NO LINKS no links NO LINKS no links

....................................................................session is not permitted as per the OWNERS

This has been posted in the room (mobile,laptop,sex chat) ad nauseam for months.
is there anything here you don't understand?????

This may be closed TY FM ... @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb

Status
Not open for further replies.