Poll: More adults agree on what to do about kids’ social media use, not sure about school shootings.

This ignores the fact that these kids were not monsters.. they were being harassed assaulted and bullied.. and the parents/teachers/school failed to not only stop it..but they couldn't care less about the problem. You can have the best Christian two parent household in the world..but if school is a daily hell for them.. you create a demon.
If you are being a good parent then your children will come to you with their problems and talk openly about anything.
You as a good parent should also notice when youre child is not doing well and talk to them about their problems.

Isolation and morbid behaviour is not something that isnt forseeable.

If you are being a good parent then your children will come to you with their problems and talk openly about anything.
You as a good parent should also notice when youre child is not doing well and talk to them about their problems.

Isolation and morbid behaviour is not something that isnt forseeable.
I wanna stop the problem..and not all children have good parents. Let's focus on ALL the underline causes of school shootings

which is what exactly?
Some say arm all the students, teacher, cafeteria ladies, nurses etc with guns so all have equal chances to survive. I was being sarcastic with the obvious solution more stringent gun laws especially as to automatic weapons. But at my age I say arm everyone. Let the fun pursue. It will be a way to thin the herd's population a bit.

Some say arm all the students, teacher, cafeteria ladies, nurses etc with guns so all have equal chances to survive. I was being sarcastic with the obvious solution more stringent gun laws especially as to automatic weapons. But at my age I say arm everyone. Let the fun pursue. It will be a way to thin the herd's population a bit.
that could do it! nuttin like

"gimme ur lunch money kid"
Hold On What GIF

"never!"
200.gif

They need jobs, preferably outside, and their phones not able to come back on till they have done 8 hours of something useful.

Since the genie is out of the bottle in the States re gun control , only option do able is arm the teachers, so they can fend off armed students, before the armed swat teams arrive.
Val Kilmer Tombstone GIF
Thank god, I’m 19, haha you can’t stop me from getting on my phone

Sometimes, even if the parents are good ones, the child does not feel the need to talk about their problems with their parents, it could be by choice. Not all children with good parents talk to them about everything that's bothering them even when the parents realize that their kids seem off, the child might just not feel comfortable enough talking about their problems ( even if their relationship with their parents is good ). Sometimes they'd rather talk about stuff with someone outside the household, maybe a relative or a very very trusted friend.

Some kids decide that it's best if they kept stuff to themselves and/or talked about it with someone else, it is all in the kids hands.

Sometimes, even if the parents are good ones, the child does not feel the need to talk about their problems with their parents, it could be by choice. Not all children with good parents talk to them about everything that's bothering them even when the parents realize that their kids seem off, the child might just not feel comfortable enough talking about their problems ( even if their relationship with their parents is good ). Sometimes they'd rather talk about stuff with someone outside the household, maybe a relative or a very very trusted friend.

Some kids decide that it's best if they kept stuff to themselves and/or talked about it with someone else, it is all in the kids hands.
^^^ this! sometimes we dont wanna admit our dumb mistakes or it could be about summin we know our parents will go "what u wanna know that for??"

is not a perfect world and theres no perfect parents, well cept ofc the childless chat ave parenting experts 🙄

^^^ this! sometimes we dont wanna admit our dumb mistakes or it could be about summin we know our parents will go "what u wanna know that for??"

is not a perfect world and theres no perfect parents, well cept ofc the childless chat ave parenting experts 🙄

If you feel uncomfortable talking to your parents about everything then that means the parent has bad dialogue when communicating and there is a lack of trust.

You have bad parents

If you feel uncomfortable talking to your parents about everything then that means the parent has bad dialogue when communicating and there is a lack of trust.

You have bad parents
Feeling uncomfortable can come from different things, it doesn't need to be just the communication, i can put an example on your words.

A kid with amazing parents, they have a great relationship and a great communication. Also the parents also make the child able to trust them and made sure that the child knows this as well. BUT one day, when the kid is a bit older they starts having problems, feeling stuff, hating/liking etc. they decide to not talk to the parents about it, because they're feeling uncomfortable .

Feeling uncomfortable can come from different things, it depends on the topic, the person, the state of the topic, the sensitivity of the topic, the meaning of this topic to the kid, the maturity of the kid etc.

You can't just blame the parents if the child doesn't want to talk to their parents about something.

Thats when a parent can visibly see there is something wrong with their child

Thats when a parent is supposed to parent and take the initiative.

It's in the childs hands, the parents can't force em to talk about their problems. The parents can comfort, talk to their kids and reassure them that they can talk to them about anything etc. but the parents can't force the child to talk