Post your pets.

RSaDLDT.jpg

Took Adora to a dog park yesterday near my friend's place where she could run wild. Unfortunately it was a cold & miserable day, so there were no other dogs to play with, but we're going to start making this a regular thing when the weather is nice!

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_2.14.01_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_2.14.47_pm.png

Gimme the addy of that park, Toretto, and I'll hire a local hoon to spraypaint the rest of your pooch white for you!

Took Adora to a dog park yesterday near my friend's place where she could run wild. Unfortunately it was a cold & miserable day, so there were no other dogs to play with, but we're going to start making this a regular thing when the weather is nice!

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_2.14.01_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018-05-31_at_2.14.47_pm.png
cute dog tor its adorable hun

RIP Indy. Not my dog (my best mate's) but still part of the family. Fúck cancer! This is from a couple of years ago, taken by a professional photographer who happens to be my best mate's other half. I feel sad for Indy and the family. I'm also scared for when Adora's day will come. Thankfully she's still only in her early years though...

Screen_Shot_2018-09-28_at_5.35.50_pm.png

RIP Indy. Not my dog (my best mate's) but still part of the family. Fúck cancer! This is from a couple of years ago, taken by a professional photographer who happens to be my best mate's other half. I feel sad for Indy and the family. I'm also scared for when Adora's day will come. Thankfully she's still only in her early years though...

Screen_Shot_2018-09-28_at_5.35.50_pm.png
Aw R.I.P. Indy such a cute puppy and certain will be missed. :rose: :heartbeat :rose:

This pic cracks me up.I'm pretty sure I've put this up before, but it disappeared as have other pics I've put up...

Screen_Shot_2018-10-11_at_10.10.37_am.png