PRETTY SWEET VALENTINES DAY

CLEMS0N

Silver Member
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Feb 14 is here but I will start ahead and be ahead of the game.

The true essence of Valentines Day is true love. It is supposed to be a day when lovers reaffirm their love and genuine affection for one another. Valentines Day hold a special place for lovers... but I do believe it also meant for everyone not just a day of passion. I the real deal clemmy wanted to lift others out of the cold drab of February for all women out here in C/A and warm them sweet kindness and attention. Just another appreciation shout out post for different people in different ways.

I am tagging all these names that I can remember across C/A to show my appreciation and support. They really deserved the recognition, respect, and love. My apologies for not sending flowers or chocolates for you guys but I am here to send sweet messages..

@Blueee youre probably one of the nicest british empire that I know. You always have a way of bringing laughter and happiness. When you are around in MC ...everything feels more peaceful, more exciting and more interesting. Oh by the way, happy valentines day to you and scarlett.. you two are genuinely perfect couple

@rapinoes smirking revenge @KylieB you know sometimes, i dont know what is going on between you two but man get a room at least or maybe I can use some warm up. Forealz...I thought you two are a cute couple. rapi should be the cake and kylie should be cherry on top

@SweetheartAngel always good to see you in singles chat and music chat. You're very sweet person and its perfect for your name ..dont ever change it......Happy Valentines to you!!!!

@lavenderquartz nowadays, I barely see you in chats but clemmy fucking loves you tho. Simply put both inside and out ...you are gorgeous...remember that!

@Kd. my dear chat friend homie....I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Still looking forward for our In N out burgers! wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserved.

@babydolla I know you still banned, I hope you're reading this homie. May you flourish on your own time and prosper in every aspect of your life! Good luck! Take the forums to another level. You made it fun. Happy Valentines day homie

@SallyStitches since day 1 , I been nice to you and you know that!...do you now that some guardian angels have flesh and blood..? I bet you dont know. Actually, you are one of them! youre amazing. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to leigh.

@Kim my long time nemesis. You know how crappy clemmy was when you were a admin. To be honest , I never hated you. lol! Lets put back our difference to the side and wanted to thank you for being an asshole to me lol. Nah but we are good though.. Happy Valentines day to you! I hope you can be UM again! Nothing beats the best duo UM with purplebutt. NOBODY!

@purplerose simply legend on C/A the heart and soul/ the essence or core. Purplebutt, may your life be full of happiness, success, and love. Sending my best wishes to you. There are no other best UM duo besides you and kim.

@Velma_Dinkley we may not see eye to eye but you definitely deserve to be on the list. I wish you a happy and prosperous best life that lasts forever. All the best wishes for both of you and your new upcoming baby. May god bless you with a happy and safe pregnancy with a healthy and joyous baby. Prediction Feb 27 is the day. Happy Valentines day !

@Louize you outperformed everyone else when it comes to making suggestions for forums. To be honest, you probably dont know this but you already helped forums accomplish one of its future core goals. Im impressed! More suggestion and Happy Valentines day to you!

@Hiraeth Dolonia hands down one of the nicest chatter in here. I believe you are honest and generous. You are amazing !! Happy Valentines day

@Absolut Bitch you might think I am crazy after hearing this! but I love your Tattoo lol. May good fortune always favor you and help you attain the impossible. Happy Valentines Day to you as well!

@Amandalorian ..I wanted to tell you that give your best shot at everything and let destiny decide the rest for you. One laugh a day keeps the stress away. I hope you keep finding reasons to be happy about. hmmmm Wishing you all the success in this competition! Just have faith in yourself and Boba 100% believes in you too! Happy valentines day for both of you guys.

@that one chick I know youre so in love with Ytodd. We all know.!!.I've known you for a decade and you still the same chick that i know lmao 🀣 (meaning youre awesome) I hope your new journey will be full of love, happiness , success,, and prosperity! best moderator of all time! happy valentines day chicky

@Miss Mushroom I never really chatted with you but I see you here in forums. Just wanted to put you in here because youre one of the real women that I know lololol Hope the luck is always by your side. All the best for your future endeavors. Happy valentines day !

@TheLeigh I put you last in here because youre always gonna be my main event!. My top choice! 🀣 🀣 Anyways - You've always been extremely supportive to me through my crappy times. I will always be thankful to you.. I am hesitating to say this but I dont need paradise because I found you, I dont need dreams because I already have you. Your heart is so full of love and hopily im lucky enough to find a place inside there. You're Hybrid of dazzling and gorgeous, stunning and lovely, beautiful and pretty.

Best wishes to you as you move forward with solid determination. Success will be yours......Clemmy 100% supports you all the way.

Happy Valentines day Chat Avenue

Awww @CLEMS0N such a gent. I've had the pleasure of getting to know the real you since you joined music chat and enjoy you coming in with your vns and daily updates (barring the one, you know which πŸ˜‚).

You always make me laugh and smile, you are a teddy bear at heart. Though a devil in some rooms still I believe πŸ€”

Thank you for the shout out, it means alot and happy valentines day to you too πŸ€—

To the one who never ceases to amaze me,
to the one who always makes me smile,
to the one who has supported me since Day 1,
and to the one I adore so profoundly..

❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️​

..ease up on making the entire site think we’re a couple, over there. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Happy Valentine’s Day, @CLEMS0N 🏹β™₯️
Please, never stop being you! #swagtooresilient

Last edited:
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Feb 14 is here but I will start ahead and be ahead of the game.

The true essence of Valentines Day is true love. It is supposed to be a day when lovers reaffirm their love and genuine affection for one another. Valentines Day hold a special place for lovers... but I do believe it also meant for everyone not just a day of passion. I the real deal clemmy wanted to lift others out of the cold drab of February for all women out here in C/A and warm them sweet kindness and attention. Just another appreciation shout out post for different people in different ways.

I am tagging all these names that I can remember across C/A to show my appreciation and support. They really deserved the recognition, respect, and love. My apologies for not sending flowers or chocolates for you guys but I am here to send sweet messages..

@Blueee youre probably one of the nicest british empire that I know. You always have a way of bringing laughter and happiness. When you are around in MC ...everything feels more peaceful, more exciting and more interesting. Oh by the way, happy valentines day to you and scarlett.. you two are genuinely perfect couple

@rapinoes smirking revenge @KylieB you know sometimes, i dont know what is going on between you two but man get a room at least or maybe I can use some warm up. Forealz...I thought you two are a cute couple. rapi should be the cake and kylie should be cherry on top

@SweetheartAngel always good to see you in singles chat and music chat. You're very sweet person and its perfect for your name ..dont ever change it......Happy Valentines to you!!!!

@lavenderquartz nowadays, I barely see you in chats but clemmy fucking loves you tho. Simply put both inside and out ...you are gorgeous...remember that!

@Kd. my dear chat friend homie....I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Still looking forward for our In N out burgers! wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserved.

@babydolla I know you still banned, I hope you're reading this homie. May you flourish on your own time and prosper in every aspect of your life! Good luck! Take the forums to another level. You made it fun. Happy Valentines day homie

@SallyStitches since day 1 , I been nice to you and you know that!...do you now that some guardian angels have flesh and blood..? I bet you dont know. Actually, you are one of them! youre amazing. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to leigh.

@Kim my long time nemesis. You know how crappy clemmy was when you were a admin. To be honest , I never hated you. lol! Lets put back our difference to the side and wanted to thank you for being an asshole to me lol. Nah but we are good though.. Happy Valentines day to you! I hope you can be UM again! Nothing beats the best duo UM with purplebutt. NOBODY!

@purplerose simply legend on C/A the heart and soul/ the essence or core. Purplebutt, may your life be full of happiness, success, and love. Sending my best wishes to you. There are no other best UM duo besides you and kim.

@Velma_Dinkley we may not see eye to eye but you definitely deserve to be on the list. I wish you a happy and prosperous best life that lasts forever. All the best wishes for both of you and your new upcoming baby. May god bless you with a happy and safe pregnancy with a healthy and joyous baby. Prediction Feb 27 is the day. Happy Valentines day !

@Louize you outperformed everyone else when it comes to making suggestions for forums. To be honest, you probably dont know this but you already helped forums accomplish one of its future core goals. Im impressed! More suggestion and Happy Valentines day to you!

@Hiraeth Dolonia hands down one of the nicest chatter in here. I believe you are honest and generous. You are amazing !! Happy Valentines day

@Absolut Bitch you might think I am crazy after hearing this! but I love your Tattoo lol. May good fortune always favor you and help you attain the impossible. Happy Valentines Day to you as well!

@Amandalorian ..I wanted to tell you that give your best shot at everything and let destiny decide the rest for you. One laugh a day keeps the stress away. I hope you keep finding reasons to be happy about. hmmmm Wishing you all the success in this competition! Just have faith in yourself and Boba 100% believes in you too! Happy valentines day for both of you guys.

@that one chick I know youre so in love with Ytodd. We all know.!!.I've known you for a decade and you still the same chick that i know lmao 🀣 (meaning youre awesome) I hope your new journey will be full of love, happiness , success,, and prosperity! best moderator of all time! happy valentines day chicky

@Miss Mushroom I never really chatted with you but I see you here in forums. Just wanted to put you in here because youre one of the real women that I know lololol Hope the luck is always by your side. All the best for your future endeavors. Happy valentines day !

@TheLeigh I put you last in here because youre always gonna be my main event!. My top choice! 🀣 🀣 Anyways - You've always been extremely supportive to me through my crappy times. I will always be thankful to you.. I am hesitating to say this but I dont need paradise because I found you, I dont need dreams because I already have you. Your heart is so full of love and hopily im lucky enough to find a place inside there. You're Hybrid of dazzling and gorgeous, stunning and lovely, beautiful and pretty.

Best wishes to you as you move forward with solid determination. Success will be yours......Clemmy 100% supports you all the way.

Happy Valentines day Chat Avenue
You’re…… kinda hot.

Hi, @CLEMS0N! This thread is too adorable. You've always been real with me and have made me laugh so much over the years! I can't thank you enough for that. πŸ’ Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! πŸ’

Valentines Day Love GIF by kate spade new york

Hi, @CLEMS0N! This thread is too adorable. You've always been real with me and have made me laugh so much over the years! I can't thank you enough for that. πŸ’ Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! πŸ’

Valentines Day Love GIF by kate spade new york
Happy Valentine's Day ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

To the one who never ceases to amaze me,
to the one who always makes me smile,
to the one who has supported me since Day 1,
and to the one I adore so profoundly..

❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️
❀️​

..ease up on making the entire site think we’re a couple, over there. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Happy Valentine’s Day, @CLEMS0N 🏹β™₯️
Please, never stop being you! #swagtooresilient
Your beauty blinds me because it comes from your ❀️ and it somehow reflects to my eyes @TheLeigh πŸ‘€

Last edited: