Products for Oily and dry face

cuppy

My face is literally oily and dry. The chin, above the brows and jaw line gets dry and flaky if I use something to on it. The rest is oily af :( Is there some recipe or something that can be used on those said areas? I use oatmeal base (since chemicals makes me break out) masques and face cleaners but they leave me flakey D:

From your short description, it seems like your skin is combination; oily in some parts, dry in others. If so, welcome to the club :clap:

Before any masks, you need to balance out your skin. Get on a solid regimen (cleanser + toner + serum + moisturizer). There's many out there on the market nowadays, from super cheap to really pricey. Clinique sells a great 3 step system for your skin type.
63CuxU0.png

If you're worried about certain chemicals (I have sensitive skin so I feel ya) & you're willing to spend extra cash, Lush & Origins are great brands for cleansers and such. These are the ones I go back & forth with:
tPKuN2d.jpg
ee79VB3.jpg

Now for the fun part, multi-masking! On the drier bits, I recommend you to use moisturizing type masks, ones that truly help you retain the moisture in those parts. On the oily parts, a mask to draw out all the impurities and to absorb the excess oil. Try some of these out:

Always follow up with a good moisturizer to lock in the benefits of your regimen, a good one I use at the moment is Josie Maran Argan Oil. It'll keep the oil at bay and you'll see less flakey bits!

If you have any questions, you can always message me and maybe exchange mask tips? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, please don't post links. You're welcome to post pictures of the product then op can ****** and find it in stores near them or prices. Thank youuuu.

arbonne products

arbonne products

hi there! I noticed your post about dry and oily skin and I have the perfect product for your skin if you would like to try it let me know. it is the arbonne calm range. I would never go back after using this these products have changed my life my skin has gone from horrendous to amazing in a month. send me a message to find out more information about it x