Putting negative people on my ignore list.

I think a witch and a devil should be friends. I have talked to W.W. a few times and they seem reasonable. If you are going to put people on ignore put me on ignore. I am putting you on ignore because of your avatar. I rather look at Hannah Faye,.

Hannah Faye good one lmfao

HOW MANY FUÇKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I BLOCK YOU ON CHRISTMAS EVE, LEAVE ME ALONE @Princessa. can you help me out here I going crazy
she’s “blocked” me too but keeps quoting.
she’ll still reply because she’ll see yours even though you’ve blocked her (which I think it should be a 2-way block)

just laugh at her, I am. she’s only angry with me because I called her a gargoyle

The thing about the ignore is that it doesn't ignore, it just hides with a warning. So it's more of a two step spoiler option that still becomes tempting for the other person.... Because they do care and they have no self control

she’s “blocked” me too but keeps quoting.
she’ll still reply because she’ll see yours even though you’ve blocked her (which I think it should be a 2-way block)

just laugh at her, I am. she’s only angry with me because I called her a gargoyle
I tried to help her because my cousin has autism and I know how it is, you know. But my cousin is smarter than her. Because he stays off the internet. The internet is known to overwhelm and make their autism worse. But she doesn't simply understand that.

The thing about the ignore is that it doesn't ignore, it just hides with a warning. So it's more of a two step spoiler option that still becomes tempting for the other person.... Because they do care and they have no self control
As Luka said it should be a 2-way block.

well, the only person I can say who is a perfect example of not using a condition of autism as an illness is a 15yo banned girl.

This 31yo muppet and a 27yo Oscar wheelchairius- both have autism- both completely different and openly blame their condition for it and their actions.

Alarm bells

the fact she is a attention
w.png
proofs it
Fixed it for you.

Ty @StubleU