Trenton Mihm
Col. Jessup: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Is Babydolla lesbian why are you in general chat room you get better luck in lesbian chat room air head.
Using that theory, wouldn’t you have better luck in Gay Chat then? @-LukaIs Babydolla lesbian why are you in general chat room you get better luck in lesbian chat room air head.
Trenton is gay. I diagnosed him as gay which is legit mind you I was using an old DSM 3 used in the 80s but hell I am all about the retro. I never been to an Elton John concert so I must not be gay. However I did really want to see the Elton John and Leon Russell concert. That would of been a great concert.thats like saying only gay men can go to an Elton John concert.
don't be discriminating trenty. you'll catch another ban.
I am the only true Alaskan. It is in my profile so it is 100 percent legit.No. ALASKA CHAT
I think a certain mod from Singles chat, I wont say his name but it rhymes with Cream... may say otherwise!I am the only true Alaskan. It is in my profile so it is 100 percent legit.