Rabbit Stew

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries

Deep down I knew...knew that I had made a mistake. I had not bothered to ask other ******** about their side of things ( re: issues with Thumper71). I had been a silent observer, as I mentioned in my first post. The "undeserved attacks" appeared to be unwarranted and baseless. That's what I had been told,and had foolishly believed. Looking back,I'm sure he was laughing at me because I was clueless. The sad thing is he was right. I had no idea that he had been a mod once before. If I had known this, I sure wouldn't have encouraged him to "apply" for a mod spot.

Fast forward....It's tough finding out that this "friendship" was a joke. I am aware that most ppl and what they say should never be taken seriously. However,we should be able to trust the mods,right? Even though this is a chatroom full of keyboard "warriors", we are real ppl with feelings. Some of us tend to forget that. We also don't consider different backgrounds/experiences that are represented in the room at any given time.
I have no tolerance for rude behavior- not even from persons in this chatroom. For example: if someone says "Hello" to you, be sure to respond!
Liars are my biggest "pet peeve"! If you feel that lying is necessary, then you are doing something you shouldn't be!
I have never seen Thumper71 apologize to any of the ppl he has bullied and/or lied to. If you want closure, you shouldn't be demanding it from me Thumper71. You should be apologizing to all the ppl in the chatroom that you've mistreated. Let's see...there's rixtonnn, TomboyVale, rap god, lezbhonest,Blue,Simba and Hakuna Matata (just to name a few).

To the above mentioned people, I also must apologize. My behavior towards some of you was not fair, nor deserved! I don't expect you to be "forgiving" so easily, because of all this bs. I am just hoping that we can put this behind us and move forward.
- attic_static

Deep down I knew...knew that I had made a mistake. I had not bothered to ask other ******** about their side of things ( re: issues with Thumper71). I had been a silent observer, as I mentioned in my first post. The "undeserved attacks" appeared to be unwarranted and baseless. That's what I had been told,and had foolishly believed. Looking back,I'm sure he was laughing at me because I was clueless. The sad thing is he was right. I had no idea that he had been a mod once before. If I had known this, I sure wouldn't have encouraged him to "apply" for a mod spot.

Fast forward....It's tough finding out that this "friendship" was a joke. I am aware that most ppl and what they say should never be taken seriously. However,we should be able to trust the mods,right? Even though this is a chatroom full of keyboard "warriors", we are real ppl with feelings. Some of us tend to forget that. We also don't consider different backgrounds/experiences that are represented in the room at any given time.
I have no tolerance for rude behavior- not even from persons in this chatroom. For example: if someone says "Hello" to you, be sure to respond!
Liars are my biggest "pet peeve"! If you feel that lying is necessary, then you are doing something you shouldn't be!
I have never seen Thumper71 apologize to any of the ppl he has bullied and/or lied to. If you want closure, you shouldn't be demanding it from me Thumper71. You should be apologizing to all the ppl in the chatroom that you've mistreated. Let's see...there's rixtonnn, TomboyVale, rap god, lezbhonest,Blue,Simba and Hakuna Matata (just to name a few).

To the above mentioned people, I also must apologize. My behavior towards some of you was not fair, nor deserved! I don't expect you to be "forgiving" so easily, because of all this bs. I am just hoping that we can put this behind us and move forward.
- attic_static
I appreciate your apologies, i personally never had an issue with you directly, although the other person is sick, and i need to say this, the person need psychiatric help urgently, he completely lost it, i never saw a person behaving the way he does, he cant control his impulses and he then go completely berzerk, taking it out on whoever pass by, plus he has an obsession with certain members, a very toxic obsession. An healthy person doesnt do this, he clearly has undiagnosed psychological issues that need to be checked out for the sake of everybody. When he used to came on his non moderator account he was actually quite decent, but its like he feel this urge to have control and needs to have attention all the time, he shouldnt be allowed on social media.

He is a narcissist with genuine control issues, particularly against women of colour. He frequently openly used his friendship with Flame as like some threat to other ******** if you remotely challenge anything he says.

Quite recently another mod had to message me to tell me to stop replying to Thumper71 as they were trying to bait me into asking why I was muted so they could kick me. He openly manipulated Flame on a a public forums post starting it with ‘I hope I am not demoted as mod for this post’ Keep it private then, follow your own rules. As well as saying he should be able to ‘punish’ Rixton as he sees fit and that Flame should always believe her mods above any chatter. Sorry do our subs for VIP not keep Chat Master in a business ? Can an entire room be wrong about one person ? I dont know about you all but that math ain’t mathing to me.

The simple fact of the matter is that Thumper doesn’t have the mindset, maturity, or temperament to be a successful mod. He’s been given multiple chances and he cannot do it. Plain and simple truth. There is no respect there between users and Thumper. The general fact that Thumper has countless pages of rules some of which appear made up by he, himself, and enjoys spamming the chat with them is purely cringe worthy.

You can’t force people into submission because you say so. Respect isn’t given freely it’s earned and when you countlessly abuse your power, lie, mute/kick people for asinine reasons or no reason at all people are going to fight back. The sad part is Thumper cannot take responsibility for their own actions and choices, but continues to insist on blaming the users/fellow mods for their own shortcomings.

I sincerely hope you find the help that you need Thumper, but you do not deserve to mod nor can you handle it. That’s just a simple fact. The entire room can see it. It’s time to focus on your mental health and stop bullying other people.

Oh joy 🤩 love how people jump on the bandwagon after the fact.
Yes I know people are going to say some bs about me too and I really don’t care 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Say what you want to here only people who live in glass houses need not to throw stones.
Once the stones are thrown back the house will break simple.
Yes I know I’ll be the next target here by ******** it really doesn’t bother me as I follow the rules.

As far as I'm concerned Duckie is a fair mod that ensures rules are followed at all times, just the same as all the other mods in the room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.