Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, Sexist, nasty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyTheQueen

There are so many nasty users on collegechat, I had to leave.

Cual is always sexist, homophobic, he posts disgusting images of girls, it's not acceptable. He does many other bad things it's disgusting.

Many users are always saying racist things, being transphobic by calling trans people like me tranny or shemale it's just unacceptable, degrading.

This user AsciiLaw is the worst he is sexist, racist, he always posts images of women that have beaten up, he shows women that have been hanged, other really messed up stuff, mostly gore. he kept calling me a fggt and that I deserve to be beheaded for being a weak little boy.

I'm not impressed that nothing is being done about it. I have decided to leave chatavenue until the owner or whoever finally fixes this problem with the messed up users here.

There are so many nasty users on collegechat, I had to leave.

Cual is always sexist, homophobic, he posts disgusting images of girls, it's not acceptable. He does many other bad things it's disgusting.

Many users are always saying racist things, being transphobic by calling trans people like me tranny or shemale it's just unacceptable, degrading.

This user AsciiLaw is the worst he is sexist, racist, he always posts images of women that have beaten up, he shows women that have been hanged, other really messed up stuff, mostly gore. he kept calling me a fggt and that I deserve to be beheaded for being a weak little boy.

I'm not impressed that nothing is being done about it. I have decided to leave chatavenue until the owner or whoever finally fixes this problem with the messed up users here.

Sometimes a break is good- I'm wondering, is there any reason you can't/don't use the ignore feature instead of pulling up stakes?

I’m really sorry that you’re experiencing hate online by these users. I can only imagine how frustrating it is. Keep use of the report button on their comments though so the moderation team can help and reprimand them.

Any hate or discrimination isn’t tolerated.

Moose.

I shouldn't have to always keep ignoring, it's gets tiring after a while. I come here to chat with nice people, unfortunately that can't happen until all the bad users get removed permanently.
Perhaps you might consider moderating to help be the change you want? To be fair to Admins/mods and Owner- it is not an easy fix to rid the chatworld of various vile entities. (i'm not referencing the users you mention I don't know them)

Hey @Finn2.0 get over here shed some light on this...

(He's the only person I see in there)

Thanks for the tag. Op, I’ve cleared this up on chat a number of times today but they just keep on going whenever I’m gone. Unfortunately, all I can do is warn, mute, and kick. These are two users in desperate need of a ban but my hands are tied.

@xStoned if you see this, please take note. Just to make sure everything is clear, I’m going to outline everything below:

Cual - racist, homophobic, sexist, frequently posts his nudes in our chat and numerous others. Doxxes his family regularly, which is concerning because there are young children in the house.

AsciiLaw - all of the above and more. Constant homophobia, racism, sexism. Posts some of the most disgusting images I’ve seen in chat. Edgy incel BS.

@BaileyTheQueen all I can do is kick them. Unfortunately, they’ll be back in two hours to start all over again.

Sometimes a break is good- I'm wondering, is there any reason you can't/don't use the ignore feature instead of pulling up stakes?
Cmon man that’s a big cop out. Ignore is there yea but that’s saying just use ignore but you’ll allow the creeps to continue their thing. That’s not ok. That’s basically the equivalent of law enforcement saying we’re not gonna do anything about the serial killer on the loose, just keep your doors and windows locked. Thats unacceptable. Staff has to do better than constantly say use ignore.

Cmon man that’s a big cop out. Ignore is there yea but that’s saying just use ignore but you’ll allow the creeps to continue their thing. That’s not ok. That’s basically the equivalent of law enforcement saying we’re not gonna do anything about the serial killer on the loose, just keep your doors and windows locked. Thats unacceptable. Staff has to do better than constantly say use ignore.
cyberbullying isnt real bruh just close the screen lmaoaoaoao

Status
Not open for further replies.