Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Maybe it’s because people are used to all the drama and fighting and negativity and now that it appears like there is less of that, it seems “dead”. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I actually think it's more probably that it's things like this:
To be fair the second she posted her nudes in a room containing minors she should have been site banned.

Should be a blanket rule with anyone that's done that.

Imagine flashing at some school gates and then being told "you're not allowed here! But you can come back in a week/month or visit our sister chat(class)room" because that's basically what they're allowing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

image.png

Or this thread: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/the-worrying-behaviour-of-h-r-pufnstuf.949473/

Maybe, probably, definitely is more likely the above reasons and like @StubleU said, people have gotten tired of trying.

And this gif seems appropriate.

Polls are useless really as non are ever acted on .

i make polls to make spectacles out of the person’s behavior that i made the poll about…

i hardly expect any of them to be the basis of some sort of action…

i made the poll about HR for example more so to show him that he’s doing a piss-poor job, than to actually provoke his removal 🍜

i make polls to make spectacles out of the person’s behavior that i made the poll about…

i hardly expect any of them to be the basis of some sort of action…

i made the poll about HR for example more so to show him that he’s doing a piss-poor job, than to actually provoke his removal 🍜
But there comes a time when people gave up caring , like now as it's flogging the same dead horse . If CM hasn't remove him by now he won't be doing that any time soon.