Random Comments 2024 ☠️

One of these days he'll go through puberty and grow one. In the meantime he has to make do with fluff.

I'm the love of his life but it isn't romantic. I'm basically his beard. I make up for the one he can't grow.
That would be funny if I didn’t have a fantastic beard. You jealous because all you’ve got is that greasy hair on your upper lip?

could be this too..... its feedback I see fair bit of , not rare-specifically the pernicious negativity complaints
:unsure:
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 14-30-25 General Chat.png

No, that user - is one of many complaining about the culture of caustic and pernicious negativity, that has been allowed to grow on these forums, and perpetuated a certain group ( mostly) long time users- over years- is my understanding. Its a complaint we hear a lot of.

Not to mention the constant ped accusations/insinuations and not stop efforts to frame enemies, doxxing etc etc.

No, that user - is one of many complaining about the culture of caustic and pernicious negativity, that has been allowed to grow on these forums, and perpetuated a certain group ( mostly) long time users- over years- is my understanding. Its a complaint we hear a lot of.

Not to mention the constant ped accusations/insinuations and not stop efforts to frame enemies, doxxing etc etc.
Oh? Like campy outwardly saying he wants to marry a minor? Or Hannah posting her nudes where minors are? But they're merely accusations, not real happenings?

Also, I say nothing without proof. Refer back to the multiple screenshots of evidence I've given. Unless you're saying only YOUR screenshots are acceptable evidence... Even when mine contain the screen names and yours don't?

Using big words doesn't make your lack of logic any better.

Again. Be less toxic.

I don't care to discuss specific users in this forum. Nothing is intended as "evidence," it's simply an example of feedback from users - who complain about the toxicity on forums- as I said, by a small group of long time users (mostly)

I'm not interested in debating anything.

I would think that hatred and out right denial of an entire group of people that have valid existences in this world despite religious fanatics might also be a source of negativity.

I don't care to discuss specific users in this forum. Nothing is intended as "evidence," it's simply an example of feedback from users - who complain about the toxicity on forums- as I said, by a small group of long time users (mostly)

I'm not interested in debating anything.
No, you replied because as usual you wanted to one up me, and as usual you failed.

You lose every debate you try to have with me because your basis and logic is always incorrect. You tried to make my points seem invalid and it did the opposite. I come with actual receipts. You come with piss poor one lines then run away every time you're cornered with actual proof.

Keep supporting those who want to marry minors and telling Hannah thank you when she posts her nudes in your room full of minors. Those screenshots exist, too, don't forget.

I'm sure you'll delete, edit, or bury these comments to stop yourself looking incompetent as per usual.

Could have been anyone that's threatened to delete their account and go nuclear when something doesn't work out
True but the cat beater also had Tiago in their profile when they were sniffing to be gay chat mod. Once rejected, profile cleared. ;-)