Random Comments 2024 ☠️

you know what it sounds like to me???

toxic people complaining about everyone hating them for being toxic, & being so toxic that they don't even realize that their toxic behavior is the direct cause of all the so-called; culture of caustic & pernicious negativity 🙊

doesn't seem to occur to some other ppl though *cough* @H.R. PufnStuf *cough* that maybe it's caustic & pernicious negativity that theyre bringing upon themselves for being toxic lunatics...

i don't see many other people having this problem, can't possibly be a pattern, right??? RIGHT???? 🤔

Also, why does @Akrta like every single one of his posts like she didn't accuse him of grooming her? 🤷🏼‍♀️

ha!

you know why 😜

vIolXxe.gif

then flees when the argument doesn't go the way that they were hoping it would

5OavTXD.gif

A real leader, and man.

I do not think he is all there, and it isn’t a troll. HR refuses to answer questions, or answers with a complete irrelevant response.

He’s either, pretending he doesn’t understand and answering questions intentionally wrong, or he’s delusional. I really don’t see it any other way.

A real leader, and man.

I do not think he is all there, and it isn’t a troll. HR refuses to answer questions, or answers with a complete irrelevant response.

He’s either, pretending he doesn’t understand and answering questions intentionally wrong, or he’s delusional. I really don’t see it any other way.

i think he's a cheap algorithm,

i has reason to believe he's just poorly programmed software (all chatmaster could afford) with generic seemingly human responses; & when its a situation that is somewhat complex, like this one, he doesnt have the capacity to answer properly so it just comes off as bizarre, & off putting...

so thats why i think we experience total breakdowns in communication, & awful memes in between those interactions 🙎🏼‍♀️

it sounds crazy, but think about it;

giphy.gif

he can dish out to u encyclopedic knowledge on gardening,

but ask him to explain as to why someone who makes comments to be edgy (revo) is permanently banned, but someone who actively tries grooming minors using religion (campy) was only temporarily banned; or bring up concerns about reports expiring, & that creating a massive flaw in accountability, he falls into paradox after paradox & has a total meltdown 🤷🏼‍♀️

i think he's a cheap algorithm,

i has reason to believe he's just poorly programmed software (all chatmaster could afford) with generic seemingly human responses; & when its a situation that is somewhat complex, like this one, he doesnt have the capacity to answer properly so it just comes off as bizarre, & off putting...

so thats why i think we experience total breakdowns in communication, & awful memes in between those interactions 🙎🏼‍♀️

it sounds crazy, but think about it;

giphy.gif

he can dish out to u encyclopedic knowledge on gardening,

but ask him to explain as to why someone who makes comments to be edgy (revo) is permanently banned, but someone who actively tries grooming minors using religion (campy) was only temporarily banned; or bring up concerns about reports expiring, & that creating a massive flaw in accountability, he falls into paradox after paradox & has a total meltdown 🤷🏼‍♀️

You know…this makes perfect sense…

I would bet HR is just an AI bot they trained to auto respond.

A real leader, and man.

Be careful i got a week sabitical for stating the same response! The only toxic i see on here is him himself and himself being a long term chatter maybe if the shoe fits?

Normally I wouldn't reply to you, but it actually started here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/random-comments-2024-☠️.949295/page-70#post-1322330 shots fired

By user regurgitating (again) by requoting herself previously regurgitating- (and inserting herself into comment not directed at or about her) - when AC admin replied to a post by Apollo who was noting " forums be dying lately"
Wow you really hate being put on the spotlight with your inane gaslighting and holier than thou attitude.