Random Comments 2024 ☠️

XlrV9Dc.png

Normally I wouldn't reply to you, but it actually started here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/random-comments-2024-☠️.949295/page-70#post-1322330 shots fired

By user regurgitating (again) by requoting herself previously regurgitating- (and inserting herself into comment not directed at or about her) - when AC admin replied to a post by Apollo who was noting " forums be dying lately"

And I don’t care. 🤭…

However @H.R. PufnStuf perhaps you should take some advice from the other UMs and stay out of the drama. Ignore it, it should be easy for you.

I remember logging here a couple of times after a rough day talking to Creed mostly.
But as the saying goes nothing lasts forever.
The departure of many, especially our females' members, has left a void that's hard to fill.
I will admit that that I was problematic in the past, for which I apologize.
To those who have shown kindness, thank you for making me smile once in a while.
I'm sorry to say that this will be my last on this forum and I don't feel sorry.
All, I wanted to say is please take care of yourself and not focus on others.

I remember logging here a couple of times after a rough day talking to Creed mostly.
The departure of many, especially our females' members, has left a void that's hard to fill.
To those who have shown kindness, thank you for making me smile once in a while.
I'm sorry to say that this will be my last on this forum and I don't feel sorry.
Who is it?

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Normally I wouldn't reply to you, but it actually started here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/random-comments-2024-☠️.949295/page-70#post-1322330 shots fired

By user regurgitating (again) by requoting herself previously regurgitating- (and inserting herself into comment not directed at or about her) - when AC admin replied to a post by Apollo who was noting " forums be dying lately"

You mean the post backed with evidence of your toxicity instead of just calling everyone who doesn't like me toxic? I answered why people have given up posting on forums as regularly by showing the toxic environment that you are not only part of, but aiding.

As I said... Show me where I was toxic?

The difference between me and you is I can back up everything I say, you never can. Then you run away instead of taking accountability