Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Everyone knows manbearpig is fake. Are you blonde?!

HESCOMINGRIGHTFORUS

duda.gif

kLE7ktX.jpeg

iykyk....

*i'd post a gif but their all pecker jokes... again iykyk

also I'd like to point out its spelled Roman but i found a q&a utube and it was answered that the boys lean heavy on the drawl so it comes out Roamin'(g).... which makes the whole thing funnier.

cci'ng @Pandora in this cuz I just cant let this go without it.
I still miss it and watch the re-runs! Sigh...

I keep hoping they would do a movie or something. I just cant buy Sam as Walker Texas Ranger

You know the reason it's on because he signed years long contracts and is probably footing some $. The ratings is because spn fans tweet about it. Happy he's moved on successfully don't get that wrong. But it's not the right show. They still do the cons like it's still on.

Gotta say though they got out at the right time the cw isn't anything like it was.

Agreed, haven't watched anything on cw probably since the series ended 🥲and cant say I've gotten hooked on any other series the way I was hooked on this, definitely not the same way.

it been maybe years since my last post my family put me inside mental ward = i was not well something like that= this was excuses by them= what happens when normal but they cannot figure this= my brain is not like there= im not good enough for this= they never understand= 2 years ok= that is happend when they never trust anything= that why never trust anybody= the people never listen to me all the people watch me from the tv= form the the places even in the ward it was terrible= its all in my head they said= my head is fine you are the one who is sick not me

it when say come on= come on you can see it= you can see= this is the start we go to we get to the from the start= when we go from the line where nobody crosses you lie= this is not going to well if you keep up= you need to lie= you need to do it= this is why they always say no problem if you can do it= you need it to come from the lies you need it do you even know what does to that= you cannot see anything you just lie= this why never come back to you ever= say to me when it really matter you spent 0 time with me over 25 year= you say you care you dont need me or need anything you selish and lie that is what you are= you no want this ever= you think anybody wnnt this or you to do it= you think it matters to me with nobody you leave me all this on me anyway= this is not even a problem you just make problem for this and you blame it on everybody yourself= you did all this never claim this for one of the ones= you just need to leave it away now= just leave me= nobody said you wanted me not even me= this is the final

it when say come on= come on you can see it= you can see= this is the start we go to we get to the from the start= when we go from the line where nobody crosses you lie= this is not going to well if you keep up= you need to lie= you need to do it= this is why they always say no problem if you can do it= you need it to come from the lies you need it do you even know what does to that= you cannot see anything you just lie= this why never come back to you ever= say to me when it really matter you spent 0 time with me over 25 year= you say you care you dont need me or need anything you selish and lie that is what you are= you no want this ever= you think anybody wnnt this or you to do it= you think it matters to me with nobody you leave me all this on me anyway= this is not even a problem you just make problem for this and you blame it on everybody yourself= you did all this never claim this for one of the ones= you just need to leave it away now= just leave me= nobody said you wanted me not even me= this is the final

What the actual ****…?

Time has been going way too fast lately.
It’s been great lately though.

Having insomnia again tonight, nothing new there. 🤣

it been maybe years since my last post my family put me inside mental ward = i was not well something like that= this was excuses by them= what happens when normal but they cannot figure this= my brain is not like there= im not good enough for this= they never understand= 2 years ok= that is happend when they never trust anything= that why never trust anybody= the people never listen to me all the people watch me from the tv= form the the places even in the ward it was terrible= its all in my head they said= my head is fine you are the one who is sick not me
Now this could definitely be Ryry