Random Comments 2024 ☠️

IKR - only because im on a health kick after 15 days of eating what i wanted and paying the price ( weight gain , bloats , no energy etc )
Healthy living is just so boring. And unhealthy is so much fun. Some people don’t have the discipline to stick to the boring

Seriously though , the last couple of pics you posted make me concerned, that is so much junk food for a young person to be eating, but meh i'll mind my own from now on.
You are right though, I’m worried about my weight and my eating habits, I used to be 180 pounds, now I’m 145 pounds, and I don’t like it.

My depression = bad eating habits

126 pounds?? That’s pretty thin.

I haven’t been that thin since I was a teenager and my metabolism was so high I could eat an entire box of Entenmann’s chocolate chip cookies every week and not gain any weight. Now I’d gain 2 pounds just looking at that pic 😂

View attachment 967821
I’ve always been active though always on foot. I snack like a bitch eat an oversized evening meal (because I snack and skip breakfast at times) and the weight just won’t stay on. Maybe being 6 foot 1 helps?

Don’t send me hate mail @ everyone

Have A Nice Day GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

I think they changed the formula of my foundation and I could cry. This has been my go to for years and I don't have the mental capacity to search for a new one 😭😭😭