Random Comments Revitalis(z)ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you pick on Ziggy because he gets all the e-bitches and you're a 0 in singles.

Your singleschat level is fairy.
Ziggy and I have a rivalry stretching back through the decades. He's a true nemesis. The Joker to my Batman. The Hardcore Was Taken to my Boba Fett!

I had Ziggy on myspace... Where he would show me his art... Then get mad when I wouldn't put him in my top 8 for sharing something so personal.

I never, ever trolled him about his art.... Promise 🀞

I had Ziggy on myspace... Where he would show me his art... Then get mad when I wouldn't put him in my top 8 for sharing something so personal.

I never, ever trolled him about his art.... Promise 🀞
Ziggy tried to steal my girl back in the day. And he would've succeeded if I didn't part with large sums of money. Every since then, he's been out to kill me

Opening message on a dating app...

"First date, you, me, a suped up Peugeot 205, and an asda car park. JOYRIDING. You down?"

I don't even know which route I want to take in reply to this. Damn it.
The one that doesn't have any cliffs that you can "mysteriously" fall off from.

You getting a UM to fight for me? Aren't you a dear
Which UM are you calling Shrek and/or Eustace?

The one that doesn't have any cliffs that you can "mysteriously" fall off from.
We have to drive 45 minutes out of the city to find a cliff I wouldn't bounce back from. I doubt anyone driving a 502 is affording the petrol there, thank god.

Might score me a maccies saver menu though!

Why after that fkn freezing winter do I get a fkn head cold in Spring!? like just why?

sinuses bunged up taste buds gone drippy nose, not quite as messed up as hardcore’s hooter, but nearly.

I’m going to order chips and curry sauce tonight to sweat it out. Although I’m starving knowing me I will take one look at it and feel full

Why after that fkn freezing winter do I get a fkn head cold in Spring!? like just why?

sinuses bunged up taste buds gone drippy nose, not quite as messed up as hardcore’s hooter, but nearly.

I’m going to order chips and curry sauce tonight to sweat it out. Although I’m starving knowing me I will take one look at it and feel full
Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.