Random Messages 4.0!!!!

Merry Christmas GIF

Merry Christmas Dancing GIF by VeeFriends
Merry Christmas GIF by Sky
Home alone was a great movie.
 
Lmaooooo I watch this gay influencer on fb I think he’s called Luke or Liam one of the he gives me inks vibes I love watching him he was takkin the puss out of some guy * talkin about why do men downgrade from pretty girls n he said YOU FUCKIN sound like a lawnmower ❄️❄️❄️❄️😆💯❄️💕💕🫧💫💫👸🏻✨✨🌸🌸🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️💅💅💅💅 if you don’t have a gay friend or family member get one ur missing out thier mint I love them 🌸❄️💅👸🏻💕💫✨✨💯🫧🫧🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
 
So lets try again.
seeing as my post wasn't really answered and the thread closed to avoid confrontation.
@TheLeigh according to your post , body shaming isnt allowed and will be actioned, so tell me why countless numbers of Fairys posts have been reported and NOT actioned and yet i use a word HUMOUNGUS and it's edited???????
It's random comments , my comments are random and why do you need to tag the other UM's in threads. weird you chose to get the last word?
Blessed be thy day
Under his eye
Blessed be thy fruit
 
So lets try again.
seeing as my post wasn't really answered and the thread closed to avoid confrontation.
@TheLeigh according to your post , body shaming isnt allowed and will be actioned, so tell me why countless numbers of Fairys posts have been reported and NOT actioned and yet i use a word HUMOUNGUS and it's edited???????
It's random comments , my comments are random and why do you need to tag the other UM's in threads. weird you chose to get the last word?
Blessed be thy day
Under his eye
Blessed be thy fruit
Hi again! 👋

I answered your initial ask here:
Hi! 👋 and thanks - I hope you are too!

“User Messages is for anonymous postings about forums or chat room users” is specifically for User Messages, as it’s what you had written in the opening statement of your previously closed “User Messages” thread.

“This is not an area to body bash, etc, and anymore targeted attacks like those (anonymous or not) will go actioned as things like that are against the rules” is for all of Forums.

I don’t think either of those rules have ever changed.

All of the reports involving body shaming were indeed actioned. Your post was only edited to remove one word because of the same concern regarding the submitted reports.
 
Hi again! 👋

I answered your initial ask here:


All of the reports involving body shaming were indeed actioned. Your post was only edited to remove one word because of the same concern regarding the submitted reports.
Yes i saw that , hours after the reports were made and the posts were there for days. Also noticed that a lot have been deleted too.
The removal of the word humoungus was to prove a point that you have different standards depending on who it is. And no guessing who if anyone actually reported it
😆

Very random.
 
Yes i saw that , hours after the reports were made and the posts were there for days. Also noticed that a lot have been deleted too.
UMs are volunteers and can’t be around 24/7. Yes, some posts were deleted as they go against the rules and weren’t easily editable. That doesn’t mean the other party wasn’t actioned for the deleted posts.
The removal of the word humoungus was to prove a point that you have different standards depending on who it is. And no guessing who if anyone actually reported it
😆

Very random.
What different standard do I have when 8 different posts involving body shaming were reported 2 hours beforehand? Your post was also indeed reported for bodyshaming.

If you want to continue this chat in DMs though, I’m fine with that. Let’s just not continue derailing a thread for a clearly not random convo.
 
UMs are volunteers and can’t be around 24/7. Yes, some posts were deleted as they go against the rules and weren’t easily editable. That doesn’t mean the other party wasn’t actioned for the deleted posts.

What different standard do I have when 8 different posts involving body shaming were reported 2 hours beforehand? Your post was also indeed reported for bodyshaming.

If you want to continue this chat in DMs though, I’m fine with that. Let’s just not continue derailing a thread for a clearly not random convo.
Nah , im done , said what i wanted to say . Back on track now.
 
Ok cool, and thanks! 😊

As a friendly reminder to all - the random comments thread is meant for random comments. If anyone would like to continue conversations from another thread going forward, please use DMs as to not derail other threads/cause unnecessary thread closures.
 
weird that my poll about shutting teen chat down has been mysteriously deleted, didn’t someone say here that posts dont get deleted??? 🤧
 
You didn't get a DM from a UM telling you why it was deleted? 🤔

kek no, wouldve been nice though i guess 🤪

not that i really needa reason, we all know why it was deleted…

just interesting that thread was deleted considering the topic of the poll, IDK 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
Charter a big ass boat and go whale hunting, or stay here 😉
If you happen to snare me in the hunt please be kind hooks hurt ok
man pool GIF

weird that my poll about shutting teen chat down has been mysteriously deleted, didn’t someone say here that posts dont get deleted??? 🤧
I am surprised it stayed as long as it did considering that it bought a highlight to the problems ~ the minions would have removed it due to not wanting to show a simple solution and remove their importance! I do not need to say anything else as it shows without my input.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kim
I am surprised it stayed as long as it did considering that it bought a highlight to the problems ~ the minions would have removed it due to not wanting to show a simple solution and remove their importance! I do not need to say anything else as it shows without my input.
bet if it hadn't been unanimous and in favour of not closing it'd still be here . 🤐

u dont need to read the epstein files to know the types that are the primary clientele here that flow the heaviest revenue streams babes, & it isnt teens or the vip accounts i tell u hwat 👺

really makes me wonder if it even was any of the UM’s at all, or the chatmaster himself…

💥
 
Last edited by a moderator:
latest poll;
 
You're banned from General chat but do continue to cry
Haven't you had enough of Trump yet? The chatter is right though because the few times I have chatted in recent history I have seen you let your political ideology get in your way of being fair. I know a part of Maga is denying and reflecting and blaming Biden for everything including the Straight of Hormuz being closed. The act grows tiring. Have fun at mid terms dude.
 
Haven't you had enough of Trump yet? The chatter is right though because the few times I have chatted in recent history I have seen you let your political ideology get in your way of being fair. I know a part of Maga is denying and reflecting and blaming Biden for everything including the Straight of Hormuz being closed. The act grows tiring. Have fun at mid terms dude.
You guys blame him for "being political" in his kicks and actions but in all the time I've modded with him, I've never seen it even once. All I see is you guys complaining and coping, looking for new reasons for why he is wrong and you are right. The only one I see mentioning Trump is you guys. Just saying 😄
 
creedo!!! do i keep hurts or switch to jackson? they both play easy teams. im going grey just thinking about it!
Keep Hurts imo. He's going against one of the youngest defenses/teams in the league, and their offense is atrocious which means their defense will be out there a lot. Eagles are much better than the Jets on paper, and the Jets kept them to 3 points until the 4th I think. Jackson will get you your yards on the ground, but I can see Hurts lighting up the Titans.
 
Keep Hurts imo. He's going against one of the youngest defenses/teams in the league, and their offense is atrocious which means their defense will be out there a lot. Eagles are much better than the Jets on paper, and the Jets kept them to 3 points until the 4th I think. Jackson will get you your yards on the ground, but I can see Hurts lighting up the Titans.
I've decided that's my plan especially because I have goedert. maybe they wont need goedert as much because it will just be dropped coverage the whole way. but I don't really want to move Kincaid up. I think the det v bills game is going to be a dog fight and no one will that in blow out points. That game will be a QB v QB and won by a kicker.
 
I've decided that's my plan especially because I have goedert. maybe they wont need goedert as much because it will just be dropped coverage the whole way. but I don't really want to move Kincaid up. I think the det v bills game is going to be a dog fight and no one will that in blow out points. That game will be a QB v QB and won by a kicker.
Who is your kicker?
 
someones stag night was tonight. he was sitting at the bar surrounded by his friends wearing a t-shirt that read "I Love Wieners" with a picture of a hotdog on it. guaranteed he was forced to wear it! looked like he was having the time of his life.
 
🤣🤣🤣 another butthurt UM protecting a predator by deleting my post. You can delete the post but not the fact she was caught posting nudes in a 13+ room. But then again, you condone that you’ve hired 2 of them yourself. 🤷‍♂️ 🫵🏻

Imagine protecting a mentally defected scummy human being.
 
Putting the "live cams" button on profiles in chat is a slimeball move. Its right below the "action" button used to block people. This is done purposely so people click on it by mistake. Are you that desperate for revenue? This didn't work when you had a misleading "watch my cam" button on people's profiles that just redirected them to the same site.
 
Oh… an Omani national copilot stabbed the pilot and tried to hijack a plane.

What is the dominant religion of Oman?

Gee. I wonder. Flip flop brigade.

Still “Islamophobic”? lol.

2x French pensioners murdered by Sudanese illegal migrants.

Can’t quite put my finger on the pattern… but either way, I guess it’s because they didn’t read the pamphlet. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
 
Oh… an Omani national copilot stabbed the pilot and tried to hijack a plane.

What is the dominant religion of Oman?

Gee. I wonder. Flip flop brigade.

Still “Islamophobic”? lol.

2x French pensioners murdered by Sudanese illegal migrants.

Can’t quite put my finger on the pattern… but either way, I guess it’s because they didn’t read the pamphlet. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Consider the source : Bibi and the IDF. The man went on 60 minute and said the quiet part out loud that iPhone have Israeli technology and that they can gain access to plant evidence/false flags. Other sources say it was an argument between two people. Ill wait until the final news comes about.

Also, terrorists are made when things like this happen.
8o4lEbDzQMCA.jpg
 
Consider the source : Bibi and the IDF. The man went on 60 minute and said the quiet part out loud that iPhone have Israeli technology and that they can gain access to plant evidence/false flags. Other sources say it was an argument between two people. Ill wait until the final news comes about.

Also, terrorists are made when things like this happen.
8o4lEbDzQMCA.jpg
And that warrants a stabbing and endangering/terrifying people in an aircraft? If someone experiences terror due to the acts of another, it’s terrorism.

Or else it would be “just scaring ya’- ism” like the multitude of fabricated phobias.

Either side it’s wrong. DP needed for the ones who engage.
 
And that warrants a stabbing and endangering/terrifying people in an aircraft? If someone experiences terror due to the acts of another, it’s terrorism.

Or else it would be “just scaring ya’- ism” like the multitude of fabricated phobias.

Either side it’s wrong. DP needed for the ones who engage.
I didnt say its justified, Im saying what Israel and my country are doing, creates terrorists. The IDF are terrorists that are given a free pass because of America backing them. Its not right, but theyre the reason 9/11 happened. You can't condemn HAMAS and the IDF. Ive seen enough videos of the IDF picking off innocent people, I've seen enough videos of Israelis talking about Muslims the same way Germans did jews during WW2.

Im just saying, this is why theyre created. Imagine waking up one day to see most of your neighbors killed by senseless air strikes, willingly and purposely taking out more than just the target of their strikes? The average age for Palestinians is 20-21, while the average in America is 39. Since Israeli's retaliation, on average one Palestinian child dies every day. I do not want my taxes going towards that country in any capacity. Theyre the catalyst for most wars in the modern era and the reason for there being a rise in anti semetism. Now we have an entire generation of dumbass Gen Z people who cannot separate Zionists from Jews, its very tiring.
 
Top