Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen21

post random pictures of yourself or pics you took.

*amanda(sparking cyanide) would like to add - please no spamming, or this will be moved to ee. this is so people can share one or a few random pics without having to start a new thread.

*Also, please make sure that these are pictures that you have taken yourself/people have taken of you. other images such as celebs or just random ones from ****** may be deleted.
-annabelle

no posting other peoples pics and no double posting either, include multiple pics in one post.
--------------------------------
getting my college ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have smthg to share but its from photobucket so when the ho issue is resolved i will come back and edit this, or someone remind me to edit this.

took this at a local lake. I liked the tree because one, it looked very old and two, it stood all alone wit**ut another tree anywhere near it. It had it's own peninsula and flowers all around it. I c**se to go black and white because because I like the effect it had on the sun in the backround.

Last edited by a moderator:
BeethamTower.jpg

i had a dream that i knew will lived in a brick house and then he posted this and im like OMG THAT IS NOT HIS HOUSE FAKE PICS ETC.

this isnt spam right cuz im posting about the picture.. right amanda? right? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.