Rate the general chat mods on a scale of 1 to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 33 year old getting heated over the word "mod" and bragging about their own site aint as big of an "in your face" as you you think.
I’m not getting heated over mod word * I’m simply telling you all you Don’t know what a real mod rank is and try being set on a site where full power is then come back to me and tell me how hard the JOB* Is you have it piss easy on chatave yet still moan ?!?!

Well luckily there's no need to argue. Says right there, in black n white its a job.

And you should really be the one dealing with the chat site stuff, Mrs owner lady

Well luckily there's no need to argue. Says right there, in black n white its a job.

And you should really be the one dealing with the chat site stuff, Mrs owner lady
WHY have I got to deal with it when I set people like you IM sick of ur peoples moaning and I don’t even own this site if you can’t handle being set step down and let somone who isn’t a snowflake take ovef ur ranks ur a bunch of cry babies you are ment to be hard skinned and not let ******** get to you !!!! That’s the whole point of having to deal with ******** it’s not all sparkles and rainbows and butterflies 🦋 TAKE the abuse on the chin or step down !!!!

My rating,

1. Messy-Dessy 1.1 of 1.1 (Duno him but I do hear he is a messy one)

2. Nosey-Josey 2.2 of 2.2 (His just so loving but he can be a wee bit nosey)

3. Apple Pie 3.3 of 3.3 (O my loving Apple Pie, the loverly one, if you only you didn't choose Cream Pie as your lover. Shame.)

4. Itchy-Stitchy-Sally 4.4 of 4.4 (O Sally Sugar Sacks always has me in stitches!)

5. ThatOneChick 5.5 of 5.5 (Has bigger whips than the Room Admin himsalf. Wotta Woman!)

6. Chelle-Belly 6.6.6 of 6.6.6 ( O I shan't say much but wotta Chell indeed!)

@H.R. PufnStuf 7.7 of 7.7 (Well he does like a noice Puff and Snuff lol)

Aside from all that I barely go into the room these days so I have no idea how these folks behave in the room but I do happen to know them in the forums so all this still counts.

The Rothchilds (Admin and CM) would be proud.

That is all.

Bampot!

Hmm no somone like this is telling you tho https://ibb.co/x70RHxV mwah 💋
You don't even pay for the site. You had the guy you made a moderator (who was banned from Singles and Dating chat) pay for it, as he sits in chat once a week modding a room not even Chinese bots enter.
WHY have I got to deal with it when I set people like you IM sick of ur peoples moaning and I don’t even own this site if you can’t handle being set step down and let somone who isn’t a snowflake take ovef ur ranks ur a bunch of cry babies you are ment to be hard skinned and not let ******** get to you !!!! That’s the whole point of having to deal with ******** it’s not all sparkles and rainbows and butterflies 🦋 TAKE the abuse on the chin or step down !!!!
You threatened to kill the entire Singles room two days ago then drooled all over the kick complaint forum over being properly raided out by @Absolut Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.