Recognition

GothandRock

Silver Member
I'd just like to take this moment & recognize our staff. They go out of their way to make sure we are safe & happy. I've seen complaints on our staff & i just think one thing.. If you want to complain abt how they do it then do it yourself. Thank you so much for what you do. Thank you for helping us stay safe!! My only complaint is that you guys don't get paid for it. I haven't talked to all the staff but the ones i've talked to are very kind and respectful. They care abt us so let's care abt them.

Clearly youve never disagreed them. Once that happens or you file a real complaint against then youll paint the target on your back
Robot Wtf GIF

I'd just like to take this moment & recognize our staff. They go out of their way to make sure we are safe & happy. I've seen complaints on our staff & i just think one thing.. If you want to complain abt how they do it then do it yourself. Thank you so much for what you do. Thank you for helping us stay safe!! My only complaint is that you guys don't get paid for it. I haven't talked to all the staff but the ones i've talked to are very kind and respectful. They care abt us so let's care abt them.
Thank you for the lovely compliment. It's nice to see positive comments :)

Your kind words are very much appreciated. Stop back by Girls Chat sometime! 😁

Your kind words are very much appreciated. Stop back by Girls Chat sometime! 😁
I wish i could if i did my account would delete bc of me being unactive

Clearly youve never disagreed them. Once that happens or you file a real complaint against then youll paint the target on your back
Robot Wtf GIF
No offense but just bc you've had complaints doesn't mean they don't do their job. Yes ik people will always have complaints but they can't always be at your service right away. Some people make complaints when they started the issue and they get upset when action is done on them.

No offense but just bc you've had complaints doesn't mean they don't do their job. Yes ik people will always have complaints but they can't always be at your service right away. Some people make complaints when they started the issue and they get upset when action is done on them.

my complaints are about people not doing their job or doing their job incorrectly, so yes that means theyre not doing their job.

Hey, can you message members if their not online? Also Bread i'm aware people aren't going to agree on everything but at least try to be better. Not trying to insult or boss people. Just keep in mind everyone has diff experiences with people.
Yes you can use the private message system to do that.

Mods like to be respected. Just like you if you came across someone you'd like to be respected. It's not rlly that diff. I'd say more but hard to put in words

Like i said before i haven't personally encountered all the staff so i can't say ik all of them. However i've met quite a few of them Haven't rlly encountered a lot of male mods/staff however mostly females.