Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego Man

Banned
Don't kick or mute someone because you don't like that person! He or she has to violate the rules inorder to be kicked or muted or else you are being corrupt!Is tagging someone and quoting them and typing there name is the same thing?I don't think so! I can't Iggy people if I am Mod!yeah how else am I supposed to ignore you if I become a Mod?

Chelle wasn't kicking and muting you cause she doesn't like you. She was kicking and muting you cause she asked you to stop what you were doing but you refused to stop. Us mods have the right to take action if someone doesn't stop what they're doing after we've asked them to stop. If you feel she was in the wrong, take it up with HR

The thread(s) are in EE. If he wanted to be taken seriously he shoulda made it in the right forum. With that in mind you can relax and ignore the thread(s) if it's causing that much stress.

Don't kick or mute someone because you don't like that person! He or she has to violate the rules inorder to be kicked or muted or else you are being corrupt!Is tagging someone and quoting them and typing there name is the same thing?I don't think so! I can't Iggy people if I am Mod!yeah how else am I supposed to ignore you if I become a Mod?
Who said you were becoming a moderator? Which room admin specifically said you were being hired? Tell us please.

Chelle wasn't kicking and muting you causej he doesn't like you. She was kicking and muting you cause she asked you to stop what you were doing but you refused to stop. Us mods have the right to take action if someone doesn't stop what they're doing after we've asked them to stop. If you feel she was in the wrong, take it up with HR

Chelle wasn't kicking and muting you causej he doesn't like you. She was kicking and muting you cause she asked you to stop what you were doing but you refused to stop. Us mods have the right to take action if someone doesn't stop what they're doing after we've asked them to stop. If you feel she was in the wrong, take it up with HR

Don't kick or mute someone because you don't like that person! He or she has to violate the rules inorder to be kicked or muted or else you are being corrupt!Is tagging someone and quoting them and typing there name is the same thing?I don't think so! I can't Iggy people if I am Mod!
Wow you seem to be incompetent when it came to applying for mod or understanding how the proper channels worked but now you speak clearly when you lodge a complaint.

Your actions on this forum show clearly that you don’t have what it takes to mod. They also show that you don’t know how to conduct yourself within chats.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.