Repost of last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now got banned from teen chat. Not for sure what happened But I logged on snd saidGood evening to the room then a friend sent me private message so I was talking to her when i got banned . The reason was spam? Im sorry but i dont spam. Please help and thank u.

Cant bleave who ever would close my thread befor i had a chance to reply or defend my self

@Amaisey No incest, creep, dont post that again in girls chat.

Sorry Amaisey but incest was the farthest thing form my mind. My stepsister is only 8 and yes yesterday we found her toy she had lost almost a month a go. I was excited. The only Creeps here are the ones thinking it.
But listen i can see where everyone is coming from with all the weirdos in the house. No worries it wont be posted agin.
Agin thank you.

Like to tag
@Ks_guy
@Seyma

Just now got banned from teen chat. Not for sure what happened But I logged on snd saidGood evening to the room then a friend sent me private message so I was talking to her when i got banned . The reason was spam? Im sorry but i dont spam. Please help and thank u.

Cant bleave who ever would close my thread befor i had a chance to reply or defend my self

@Amaisey No incest, creep, dont post that again in girls chat.

Sorry Amaisey but incest was the farthest thing form my mind. My stepsister is only 8 and yes yesterday we found her toy she had lost almost a month a go. I was excited. The only Creeps here are the ones thinking it.
But listen i can see where everyone is coming from with all the weirdos in the house. No worries it wont be posted agin.
Agin thank you.

Like to tag
@Ks_guy
@Seyma
You seem to be caught up in a spam ban again. You will need to wait on my best friend @Seyma and maybe take some time to figure out what you are typing so that this again does not happen.

The story about your sister is what it is. Not my room not my problem. I simply do not agree at anytime talking about a minor in the atmosphere that online chats have. But like I said not my circus not my monkey.

everyone knows the context in which you meant it, even if this story is true. talking about your underage sister online in a public platform is weird in itself.
That context in which i meant it? It was a little ballerina you wind up let go on the floor..how else can i meant that .. oh and i could of sworn I mentioned that she’s a stepsister.

You seem to be caught up in a spam ban again. You will need to wait on my best friend @Seyma and maybe take some time to figure out what you are typing so that this again does not happen.

The story about your sister is what it is. Not my room not my problem. I simply do not agree at anytime talking about a minor in the atmosphere that online chats have. But like I said not my circus not my monkey.
No theirs been no ban.. sorry for the confusion. Yes I understand. I hate pointing fingers but👉Amaisey👈started it all..,

Last edited:
Time to grow up stop talkimg about ypur sister online who is 8 years old
I am growing up and like i said i dont talk about her… don’t you read the other post? In fact this is the most iv ever talked about her only because y’all keep bringing her up now come on..

Last edited:
Yes your right… its about the spam ban.. but for some reason everyone wants to keep bringing up my stepsister…(guys im not the one who keeps talking about her on here just so y’all know)
@Seyma unbanned you. Did you get spam banned again?

And I don't know what happened about the "step sister thing" so I'm going to stay out of that.

@Samwise @Ness_eb I don't know if this is considered as a complaint since Samwise moved the thread but your decision making.

@Seyma unbanned you. Did you get spam banned again?

And I don't know what happened about the "step sister thing" so I'm going to stay out of that.

@Samwise @Ness_eb I don't know if this is considered as a complaint since Samwise moved the thread but your decision making.
Just now got spam banned and i typed one word and it was in private chat with a sara(don’t remember the number behind her name)

Status
Not open for further replies.