Researchers say they are close to reversing aging.

I already did that by not having kids.

It’s heaven!
friend mother GIF

welp...

I don't quite understand what they mean by reverse aging. Maybe making you physically appear younger or actually makes you not age, lol.
I don't know english and since the video doesn't have subtitles in portuguese, I can't understand it, but in the video description it's talking about genes. Genes are linked with genetics. That is, genetic code, reverse transcription, tinkering with the cell's DNA and other things.
space dna GIF by NASA

I don't know english and since the video doesn't have subtitles in portuguese, I can't understand it, but in the video description it's talking about genes. Genes are linked with genetics. That is, genetic code, reverse transcription, tinkering with the cell's DNA and other things.
space dna GIF by NASA
The PCR test uses RNA and polymerases to find out if the person has covid or not. So, I think they are talking about reverse polymerases, something linked to aging genes and cells. And using technology to reverse aging by manipulating the cell's RNA, DNA, and polymerases, like in this video here. I don't know, I could be talking ****, but I think it must be something like this...

Last edited by a moderator: