Returned after many years

I’m late to the party but welcome back
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Hey everyone,

I just remembered that Chat Ave existed.

The last time was here was 2012 and the chats were still a digichat so I'm a little bit shocked.

My names Michael Im almost 30 years old now and Im looking forward to seeing what the new chats have to offer.
We're from a different time bud, but I can say one thing for sure, we're lost here,

I joined way before you and left due to certain life events getting in my way but I remember this place from time to time and randomly visit usually while drunk.

Just browsing, I'm surprised I still remember a few names but I never spoke to them, but they were good value when it came to topical conversations. Looking back at the people I despised and see they havent been online for a good amount of time makes me remember that people who came here to cause **** probably weren't doing so good in their life at the time.

Now, If I can change my fucking username to something not so cringe, I might not make it years between visits...

We're from a different time bud, but I can say one thing for sure, we're lost here,

I joined way before you and left due to certain life events getting in my way but I remember this place from time to time and randomly visit usually while drunk.

Just browsing, I'm surprised I still remember a few names but I never spoke to them, but they were good value when it came to topical conversations. Looking back at the people I despised and see they havent been online for a good amount of time makes me remember that people who came here to cause **** probably weren't doing so good in their life at the time.

Now, If I can change my fucking username to something not so cringe, I might not make it years between visits...
Just to be clear, Do you think the users that bullied you may have ended their lives?

Well yes welcome back, I never left, well not for long anyway. But i did re-register for the forum cos i forgot my old password. I was certainly around the old site, it was a fun place with lots of chatting going on on the board as well as in private, and with the mods. Then we would sometimes head over to msn...so that tells you how long ago it was! :ROFLMAO:

Well yes welcome back, I never left, well not for long anyway. But i did re-register for the forum cos i forgot my old password. I was certainly around the old site, it was a fun place with lots of chatting going on on the board as well as in private, and with the mods. Then we would sometimes head over to msn...so that tells you how long ago it was! :ROFLMAO:
bet you were still on dial-up too eh .