Roleplaying Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rK-Ym

If you have any suggestions for a Roleplay then post them here.

Rules

1. All Rp rules apply except the Character limit.

2. All C-A rules apply.

3. Only suggestions for roleplays go here, any other discussions will be deleted if they are not relevant to the Roleplaying suggestions.

(Yes...I'm very sad about losing the original Roleplaying Suggestions but....seeing how...it seems to have been breaking the rules....-Rolls eyes-.....It was a must be deleted thread. -.-)

Last edited:
This could be a double post but it really isn't.

Because the first post, didn't count towards the post count. So it was merely a building block to start the post. So..the first post never counts...because the post count doesn't count it.

So...eh...

This is my first POST.

Anyhow..

...we need a good thread.

...An original one.

>.>

One that we haven't tried before.

Hmm....Any ideas?

not any at the moment. if i quit the thread with nightmare will i be considered a bad roleplayer.

Nope...

Anyhow...

Werewolves and pimps?

Noo...

I think a World War III one would be awesome.

Maybe a way to combine them?

Maybe we could have a thread similar to Elements? Gosh...I miss that thread :reallysad Or how about an inter-galaxy (inter-galatical?) I've no clue how to say it...but like...where everything is based in space and we travel to other dimensions...

Maybe we could have a thread similar to Elements? Gosh...I miss that thread :reallysad Or how about an inter-galaxy (inter-galatical?) I've no clue how to say it...but like...where everything is based in space and we travel to other dimensions...

A space one would be good...>.>

We never really had one of those.

We had a couple but they died in like a week.

-.-

Galactic Federation.

>.>...

Sounds cool.

I remember we had one like it. It went far too it was pretty cool but it was sort a different, it was about resident evil. Well really different but it was cool. Good idea

M α я k__x;2394608 said:
What about Underworld And Underworld evouloution.

If anyone doesnt know what i'm talking about it's a part one and part two of an movie ''called underworld'' duh. Ahh it's about vampires and lycans known as wherewolves.. and the main character ''Selene'' was lead to beleive her pearents where killed by wherewolves when her own kind ''vampires'' killed them..

It's a really good movie.. Movie(S)**

Yep, we've had that.
It was called Krigen.

The second best thread ever here. =p

...>.>...

Yeah, Krigen was good.

I can make a zombie thread though...

...any ideas for story line?

Status
Not open for further replies.