S E X after Death

calichic

Subject: S e x After Death

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is s e x after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all. After a long life together, the husband was the first to
die.

True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion ... Marion " "Is that you, Bob?" "Yes, I've come back like we agreed." "That's wonderful! What's it like?" "Well, I get up in the morning, I have s e x. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have s e x again, bathe in the warm sun and then have s e x a couple of more times.

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have s e x the rest of the afternoon.

After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more s e x until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again" "Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"

"No ...I'm a rabbit in Arizona

Subject: S e x After Death

:lol:
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is s e x after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all. After a long life together, the husband was the first to
die.

True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion ... Marion " "Is that you, Bob?" "Yes, I've come back like we agreed." "That's wonderful! What's it like?" "Well, I get up in the morning, I have s e x. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have s e x again, bathe in the warm sun and then have s e x a couple of more times.
:
Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have s e x the rest of the afternoon.

After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more s e x until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again" "Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"

"No ...I'm a rabbit in Arizona

:lmao: oh cali I truly lol'd hehe :lmao::D:clap