Saddest movie death scenes

Saving Private Ryan when the American soldier is about to kill the German soldier and the German soldier is pleading "wait wait" (as if his death doesn't need to happen) and the American soldier killing him while gently soothing him (as it's not personal). REALLY strong scene that stays with you forever.
It was the other way around, the German soldier killed him and I was too busy being pissed off that the guy just watched him do it.

Hillary in 'Beaches' - Emotionally cripples me every time. One of few films to ever make me cry.
Ellie in 'Up' - Basically that whole opening montage to be fair.
Leon in 'Leon: The Professional.
Leon went out with a bang tho, no pun intended 😆. Plus he took the bad guy with him

Austin Burn GIF by Pixel Bandits

Not a death scene but a scene that makes me cry every time is from The Fox and The Hound. When Widow Tweed drops off Tod at the game preserve. Goodbye May Seem Forever plays. I always think of my cat who passed away in 2009 and I ball my eyes out every time 😭😭😭

the end of the mist,

when they realize there is no hope, & plan to kill themselves together…

but then the guy after just killing his own son, doesnt has any bullets left for himself so he tries to bait the monsters into eating him…

then when he thinks the monsters are approaching to kill him, its the military killing all the creatures followed by a bus (if you havent seen the movie) full of the other survivors that he, his son, & new romance fled from…

they could have all lived & been saved if they waited wat amounted to 15 minutes…

check it out, it’ll rock ur socks