Security online

I hope you can trust them
Trust No One Ali GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

I'm actually more worried about the one you made from paper mache, but it wasn't glue you told me you used....

in relation to op's original question...I tend to be pretty lax about my own security. I work in the field so I spend my days protecting systems but I personally tend to lean towards common sense than anything specific. Update your systems, don't download rando things, scams are scams, etc. When someone asks how they can protect themselves I tend to ask what they're afraid of or concerned as an attack surface. If they're unsure then I tell them if they're doing the basics then they're probably fine. If they have specific concerns then you have to look at the benefits vs additional steps...and even then understand the additional risks. nothing is perfect or secure. take passwords for instance. You might have a password with a strong entropy but if the system you're logging into doesn't hash the passwords then anyone with access to the database can see it. Moreover, if the system isn't secure because they don't update or haven't configured it correctly, even if it's hashed the bad actor could get the hash and use it to log in as you. They don't necessarily need the password if they can log in as you. So even if you try to protect yourself in all the ways you can, there's always six or seven layers between you and that target action that have dozens of potential issues.

When it comes to online security, it's crucial to prioritize protecting your personal information and data from potential threats. One effective way to enhance your online security is by using reputable security software like ForeFlight. ForeFlight offers robust security features to keep your aviation navigation data safe and secure. Additionally, foreflight customer service team is known for providing excellent support and assistance to users, ensuring that any security concerns or issues are promptly addressed. By utilizing reliable security software like ForeFlight and staying informed about the latest security best practices, you can better protect yourself against cyber threats and navigate the digital world with confidence.