Selfies February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New-Project-2022-03-20T101949.136-870x524.jpg
For the record what do you look like for real?

It’s my Friday today.
15-20 pounds down since my Jan picture.
Also excuse the yellow hair it’s being toned in 2 days or I’m going darker :)
View attachment 952740
Hi pretty friend. I'm so happy that you are here. You're a wonderful person. I wish I knew you in real life. You @Kd. are so beautiful today and forever. Great picture of you. You're one of my heros. You are a blessing to me. You inspire me. Even though I'm older than you I can still look up to you. You have a beautiful heart. You're beautiful inside and out. I really truly think God for you. I like you're hair anyway you have it. Congratulations on losing your weight. You're doing so good. This is fantastic news. I hope you win that competition if you're still at that competition for the lost weight I hope you win the money. Good luck in everything you do in life. Hugs! Blessings to you and your family. Enjoy your last day in January. January 31, 2023. Enjoy this brand new year in 2023. Be safe and well all year round. I'm truly super proud of all your accomplishments. I'm super proud of you. You're an amazing 😇 angel. You rock! 🙏 👏 You amaze me. I do look up to you. God bless you and your family. God loves you. I love you too. Thank you for all your help, support, time, and dedication. Thank you for all you do. Keep smiling because you are beautiful. Stay strong and never give up. You can do this. I'm so happy for you. Give yourself a pat on the back right now. All your pictures that you send on here of yourself are just beautiful. Thanks for always sharing. I love this.

All the best,
Princessa

• Love
Reactions: Kd.
Status
Not open for further replies.