Sex toy advice

Lexi1989

Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade my sex toy inventory to make things in the bedroom more exciting for myself and my hubby....hehehe

Where do you all shop for your sex toys ??

Iv'e been buying a lot from 'secretselection.me'

They have an amazing selection of goodies (they have a water based lube that's absolutely amazing) and their pricing is good too.

Where do you lovely people get your goodies from and any tips/recommendations on toy selection ??

Last edited:
Have you heard of 'Pure Romance'? check them out :) all their lubes and lotions are great for super sensitive skin conditions

Well, if I was you and your hubby I would say the internet but it's always this site has a special on something but it's just not what you're looking for but this site got what you looking for but you're not buying it's way to expensive but get Yourself something you'll enjoy. Where you like it so much it has its own name I would do a search engines on adult stores or distributors you find something. Hey wait I just got a great idea you can just scratch the toy and have me come over lol But until you find that perfect toy go out and get a box of French ticklers it's a ribbed rubber on the outside for her pleasure but what I do with my girl when we get one I turn the damm thing inside out for my pleasure why should the girl have all the pleasure. Hey, look on a serious note I hope I was of some help and I hope you find the "just right" toy 🪀 for yourself a hey you and you husband check out some of my post tell me you think thanks

Last edited:
Bruh just bruh -_-
I am glad you found it so cold that just makes me feel All warm inside I have a lot ideas that are going hit the threads soon I'll give you a little spoil alert on the next one I and this is the hint I can see The cheese but I might need help with the title if you want hit me private and let's see what we could come up with by the way did you see my' good boy go Fitch the ball 'hit me back thanks

Baby mod cover your eyes...🙈🙈

Girl... the love sense one is super fun 😍.. the remote allows for fun in public.. I'm js. Hehe

Handy man special, get a sawzall (battery powered for quickies, about an hour. 110 volt corded for an all nighter)
fix a "rubber buddy" to it in place of the blade, Your all set. : )

Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade my sex toy inventory to make things in the bedroom more exciting for myself and my hubby....hehehe

Where do you all shop for your sex toys ??

Iv'e been buying a lot from 'secretselection.me'

They have an amazing selection of goodies (they have a water based lube that's absolutely amazing) and their pricing is good too.

Where do you lovely people get your goodies from and any tips/recommendations on toy selection ??
I borrow all mine from @MissMotive

I borrow all mine from @MissMotive
lol inky
Sexy The Legend Of Zelda GIF by Mashed
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight
pin up bettie page GIF
miss motive wants her toys back you norty boy lol

Last edited: