Should we be allowed to be a mod from all ages

Should moderater be open to all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 year olds are inmature and don't know what's okay to joke about and whats not.
based on the fact that you believed joking about being overage in a form of 'rp' was acceptable this proves my point.
imagine letting 13 year olds mod? what 13 year old is going to actually take this seriously like, think logically.

that is why there is an age limit and requirements for mods and an application process & such.

Absolutely NOT, 13 and 14 year olds have not yet developed the RIGHT mindset to handle a chat with daily 500+ members online, and why would you want a person of such young age to moderate a site where you can see/engage many disturbing things that a person should not see?, it isn't safe for them to moderate the chat nor engage in the topics within the moderation chat.

That’s because everyone hates them for no reason. Why do people hate on other people based on their age? It’s just as stupid as racism.
It's not hate at all. It's down to levels of maturity and most 13 year olds really aren't mature enough to moderate a room let along deal with some of the vile stuff mods have to deal with on a regular basis. That's why rooms set a minimum age for moderators.

Lol I remember another thread basically asking this same sort of thing, and the answers being the complete opposite (for the majority). Weird how that works

I think some 15 yr olds could mod. Some are very mature for their age. I wouldn't recommend like 10-13 yr olds. I'd say give them certain questions to decide if they qualify to be a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.