Should we pay taxes???

when people wake up to the idea that us being taxed is unconstitutional and illegal, we must come together to say “we’re done paying our corrupt government to line their pockets with our money.” Only then will we finally be rid of a system that was designed to line the pockets of those who enslave us and keep us down. We live in a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, not a democracy, like we have been brainwashed into believing we have a constitution and the bill of rights. Which was designed specifically to keep us out of the exact place we’ve found ourselves in. With a corrupt government who is supposed to answer to the US, but instead we now answer to them

They’ve experimented on their own citizens, killing MILLIONS. They exploit us for their own financial gain. They poison our air, our water, our food and we do not need them. They need us! When people become educated on the constitution, the bill of rights recognize how we have come to this point. Break free of the centuries of brainwashing and manipulation that has been forced upon us. Only then will you see the truth, your eyes will open and you will understand that we as people need to stand up for what is right. Take back our freedom, break the chains that bind us, clean out evert member of our corrupt government, corrupt 3 letter agencies and rebuild.

Look up why the “Titanic” actually sank? To kill off those who were against stopping the federal reserve and what happened as a result to the Titanic sinking. Look up all the classified “projects” the government/CIA have recently declassified and read what they’ve done. Your mind will be blown! Stop believing everything you hear or read in the mainstream news and actually LOOK up information for yourselves. We have ALL been lied to for centuries, break free!

Agree with 99% of your post. it is risky to refuse to pay taxes and deprive Ceasar his due, because he demands it. I wish I could offer a solution, but all I can think of is that the Good Shepherd found money to be so vile, he refused to even touch it, and Caesars enforcers, bore the same name an an unclean spirit- The Legion.

Can't serve god and money.

when people wake up to the idea that us being taxed is unconstitutional and illegal, we must come together to say “we’re done paying our corrupt government to line their pockets with our money.” Only then will we finally be rid of a system that was designed to line the pockets of those who enslave us and keep us down. We live in a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, not a democracy, like we have been brainwashed into believing we have a constitution and the bill of rights. Which was designed specifically to keep us out of the exact place we’ve found ourselves in. With a corrupt government who is supposed to answer to the US, but instead we now answer to them

They’ve experimented on their own citizens, killing MILLIONS. They exploit us for their own financial gain. They poison our air, our water, our food and we do not need them. They need us! When people become educated on the constitution, the bill of rights recognize how we have come to this point. Break free of the centuries of brainwashing and manipulation that has been forced upon us. Only then will you see the truth, your eyes will open and you will understand that we as people need to stand up for what is right. Take back our freedom, break the chains that bind us, clean out evert member of our corrupt government, corrupt 3 letter agencies and rebuild.

Look up why the “Titanic” actually sank? To kill off those who were against stopping the federal reserve and what happened as a result to the Titanic sinking. Look up all the classified “projects” the government/CIA have recently declassified and read what they’ve done. Your mind will be blown! Stop believing everything you hear or read in the mainstream news and actually LOOK up information for yourselves. We have ALL been lied to for centuries, break free!
NUH. Take too much..
Agree with 99% of your post. it is risky to refuse to pay taxes and deprive Ceasar his due, because he demands it. I wish I could offer a solution, but all I can think of is that the Good Shepherd found money to be so vile, he refused to even touch it, and Caesars enforcers, bore the same name an an unclean spirit- The Legion.

So its better to give Ceasar his due, and not one thing more- because the love of money is the root of all evil. Give to him that which is valueless to god imo.
Who writes your stuff?

And what if Caesar Salad takes too much or becomes unruly with all their dues?

April 15 Workaholics GIF

no we shouldn’t. if people want to give money to others that’s fine, but it shouldn’t be forced. anyone who disagrees defends thieves and is therefore immoral. you’re not entitled to the fruits of my labor.

No. If it’s good for the senior leaders to expense everything with vat receipts then it’s good enough for the subjects because equality.

Council tax needs outlawed

So its better to give Ceasar his due, and not one thing more- because the love of money is the root of all evil. Give to Caesar that which is valueless (to god )
thought i’d give some perspective to this to flex my intelligence a bit. money is power and absolute power corrupts. we’ve seen absolute power from the people who happen to have an enormous amount of capital and they exercise this constantly to oppress. a large amount of their accrual of this power exists in taxation. by disallowing taxation, you take away a lot of that power and give it back to the people.

the closer we are to equity, the closer we are to diminishing absolute power. i’d love for the economy to be more balanced to the average people, but it shouldn’t be forced and if everyone had money that they’re not giving via taxes, it’s a good start. i agree with following God, but money is a necessity for the time being and striving for economic equity through voluntary charity shows the true level of empathy that exists, and removes a large part of division via the feeling of powerlessness from theft.

I pay $600/month in taxes. Yes it’s a lot. Then when I buy products that also gets taxed. What is the alternative? 🧐
Yeah it’s bs but there’s nothing we can do to change it unfortunately. 🤷‍♀️

Also I love government conspiracies so I’ll look into the Titanic thing! 😆

I pay $600/month in taxes. Yes it’s a lot. Then when I buy products that also gets taxed. What is the alternative? 🧐
Yeah it’s bs but there’s nothing we can do to change it unfortunately. 🤷‍♀️

Also I love government conspiracies so I’ll look into the Titanic thing! 😆
Then when the store sells those products they also get taxed. Then the people that sell their products to that store also get taxed. Taxception

Reactions: Kd.