Show respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego dude

Everyone should feel safe and respected in chat rooms. Let's focus on being a positive and inclusive presence online.

"Let's turn a blind eye to my wrongdoings, and just respect me instead"
What? I treat people how they treat me if you are rude to people you must want people to be rude to you"Do not owe anything to anyone except to love One another for whoever loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law "

"let's actually not expose people ~ let's just focus on being a positive"

Literally just ignoring people's bad actions and pretending it's all sunshine and Rainbows. I dont have to tell you why that's a terrible idea

"let's actually not expose people ~ let's just focus on being a positive"

Literally just ignoring people's bad actions and pretending it's all sunshine and Rainbows. I dont have to tell you why that's a terrible idea
Everyone should be respected and feel safe in a community. Why expose people?

" Everyone should feel safe in the community "

You sure about that? You were found in chat rooms that you've been overaged in 6 years ago, how do you feel about the TEENAGERS that are 13-19 to be in the same place with a full ADULT in the room that they're supposed to be away from OVERAGED people in. You should rethink about your mistakes before talking about any topic that includes SAFETY when you've broken that barrier the second you decided to join them age limited chat rooms. Stop acting like you're the victim, you're absolutely NOT the victim and more of a creep.

Edit: I'm sorry @Simply Karina that there is such thread in your lovely Girls Forum.

He's tried the same argument in different rooms. It's got nothing to do with Girls Chat other than he's looking for someone to validate his actions.
Copy that, so same old same old.

@Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb Can this be closed now? It has absolutely nothing to do with anything related to Girls Chat and the OP has been asked nicely for over a year to stop this stuff. (Or moves I guess, your call as always) 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.