SINGLES CHAT MOD APPLICATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamicDylan

Boys Chat Mod
Staff member
Are you interested in becoming a moderator for the singles chatroom, if you meet the requirements then please feel free to apply to me VIA forum PMS and follow all the instructions below

REQUIREMENTS
You should be fairly active on the singles chat, you should be able to give Atleast 5 hours a week, not asking for a lot but also asking that your willing

You should be thick skinned and be able to deal with difficult situations in which users will put you in, you should be able to take on potential hate from ******** (being a mod you will potentially be questioned or challenged from users)

You should be able to follow all the chat rules and ensure users are following the rules also

Please follow the application process below and if not followed correctly your application maybe rejected
1- Your username on chat (hopefully it should match your forums name)
2- Your age and DOB
3- Your location (country is fine)
4- Your IP address (your real one not a VPN proxy etc)
5- Your timezone
6- What days and hours you can mod (an estimated guess is fine)
7- Why do you want to moderate singles chat
8- Why should you be selected over other candidates
9- Previous moderation experience
10- Can a current staff member vouch for you
11- Tell me a little about yourself (optional)

Once you’ve sent me your application me and the currant mods will look over it and in which I will get back to you. If I get a lot of applications I may not be able to reply to everyone so please be patient with me. DO NOT SEND IT MORE THAN ONCE

(Applications are now closed.)

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.