So How Organized (Or Not) Do You Keep Your Purse!?

So How Organized (Or Not) Do You Keep Your Purse!?

• Total voters
Ladies you?ve just ?discovered? this little man in your purse! Besides your obvious reactions of shock, disbelief, and wonder-----> based on what you know about how Organized your purse is (Or Not) -----> what kind of journey has he most likely been on while trying to find his way out?
smile.gif

disclaimer: this guy now has a whole new appreciation for how hard it is for women to carry such purses!
6_Trapped%20in%20Her%20Purse_zpsfoetqkmz.jpg

Last edited:
The way you went about explaining this question is extremely weird, first of all lol

My purse is always extremely well organized because I hate having to pull all of my personal items out of my bag in front of people while looking for something specific or taking forever at the register to find the right payment...and that's even with my purse having a ton of random **** in it :)

The way you went about explaining this question is extremely weird, first of all lol

My purse is always extremely well organized because I hate having to pull all of my personal items out of my bag in front of people while looking for something specific or taking forever at the register to find the right payment...and that's even with my purse having a ton of random **** in it :)
OwlLady, being extremely weird and humorous is exactly what I was hoping for so Thanks for noticing! :)
And wow! Unlike the purse that I found myself like the one in the picture, it's nice to know that I wouldn't be tripping over lipstick tubes & "personal items!" Lol! Thanks so much for taking the survey and commenting! :lol: